Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oatmeal and Chicken Breast etc

Well I like oatmeal plain.. but it's even better with fruit mixed in.. blueberries are wonderful :) I have also started mixing in protein powder..

put on your oatmeal to flavor it up, sweet and low brown sugar. it tastes good and it has no sugar or carbs!;)

sweet and low has brown sugar! wow! i lub brown sugar. yumm.
tried the maple syrup. yumm too. got the PURE maple syrup from the valley
tried blueberries also. yummy! can hardly see the oatmeal though! ;)

for chicke, i bought some President's Choice (PC) brand No Salt Lemon and herb Spice and smacked that in them before grilling. Yummy! It's all coming together.
Dont know if they have PC in USA?
If not, too bad for you!:D J/K you probably got plenty of diff stuff there.

Sassy69 said:

Phem - you had me laughing over this one - My cat can hear me pull out a can of tuna from upstairs in the 2nd bedroom. He's amazing. And then he walks around rubbing on me and doing the "tuna dance" like there is nothing in the world that could make his life better.

my kitties haven't quite YET figured out the canopener... they're scared of the noise it makes (i'm scared to figure out what they'll do when they realize though:worried:

tuna dance... hehe.... that's funny, my cats just do the "give me tuna now or i'll take it"... they are so bad... and it's so evident who's the bosses of the house (and they're not the ones who wear the shoes and bring home the bacon that's for sure :) )

Top Bottom