nycgirl said:Okay. What do you want to know? I need to create a log and get ready for work, but will answer your questions as soon as I have time.
W/ regard to la polla, you will need to be more specific - Spain, South America, Puerto Rico, The Dominican Republic, Cuba?![]()
hamstershaver said:damn pintoca is an e flirter too
pintoca said:OMG...
well, just thre regular stuff... how was it, how long you stayed there, your impressions of the Spaniards.
Some of my friends happen to be from Span, it comes naturally when hear somebody speaking the mother-tongue in this barbaric-ridden-god-forsaken place.
The food has no equal, and the people are top-notch...
as for the polla, damn girl, you a collector or something? (South America, does that include Venezuela in your book?)
hamstershaver said:damn pintoca is an e flirter too

sad sad daystilleto said:clearly. if it walks, he flirts with it.
jestros said:Did you go to any bullfights?
Last week I read "The Dangerous Summer" by Hemingway. Very good book. It's and account of a summer he spent going around to the fights all over Spain. It definately gives you an apreciation for the art that bullfighting can be, when undiluted.nycgirl said:No. I did go to the running of bulls in this small town (not the big event). This was in a small village and took place during a special festival. I went on a hike and walked past a few that were just hanging out along a road.
NJjuice22 said:NYC girl..you have been to DR, Cuba, and PR????? if so which is your favorite? I went to Puerto Rico and had alot of fun, im thinking about going to DR this year.
nycgirl said:Oh, no. I haven't been there. Pintoca is asking about something else.![]()
I would love to go to Cuba. If the U.S. Govt. doesn't remove the travelling restrictions & sanctions, I will sneak in. I'm losing my patience.
My Mom and Dad loved it. My brother goes almost every year (his wife is Puerto Rican; well he always had a thing for the senoritas - he's been there like 10 times). He loved it. I have yet to go.
stilleto said:clearly. if it walks, he flirts with it.
NJjuice22 said:oh ok..now you can only go once every 3 years i think?
stilleto said:clearly. if it walks, he flirts with it.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














