SoreArms New member Jun 18, 2005 #1 nice Avi I want to hike those all American, purple mountain majesties
A awittyusername New member Jun 18, 2005 #4 NO DOUBT! I wish I would have known she was hot....I would have been nice to her.
N nycgirl New member Jun 18, 2005 #6 Thank you for the kind words. Awitty, there is still time to change your ways.
redguru New member Jun 18, 2005 #8 nycgirl said: Thank you for the kind words. Awitty, there is still time to change your ways. Click to expand... Looking great NYC!
nycgirl said: Thank you for the kind words. Awitty, there is still time to change your ways. Click to expand... Looking great NYC!
bran987 New member Jun 18, 2005 #9 we are proud to have you in EF Anti-Online Flirting Org! so don't slip up in this thread, you just got off probation.
we are proud to have you in EF Anti-Online Flirting Org! so don't slip up in this thread, you just got off probation.
G Gambino Guest Jun 18, 2005 #11 boobi's boobi's patsfan1379 said: i love your boobies Click to expand...
redguru New member Jun 18, 2005 #13 Gambino said: boobi's boobi's Click to expand... Glad to see she's all patriotic and such, but I wish she'd wave that flag over her head in her Avatar
Gambino said: boobi's boobi's Click to expand... Glad to see she's all patriotic and such, but I wish she'd wave that flag over her head in her Avatar
A awittyusername New member Jun 18, 2005 #14 nycgirl said: Thank you for the kind words. Awitty, there is still time to change your ways. Click to expand... Yes, but unfortunately you are too smart, and would see that I was only being nice to get in your pants.
nycgirl said: Thank you for the kind words. Awitty, there is still time to change your ways. Click to expand... Yes, but unfortunately you are too smart, and would see that I was only being nice to get in your pants.
patsfan1379 New member Jun 18, 2005 #17 SoreArms said: I'd do you right over my black leather chair Click to expand... sorry dude, i dont swing that way.
SoreArms said: I'd do you right over my black leather chair Click to expand... sorry dude, i dont swing that way.