Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nurturing youself....

I bake too! I looooev to bake.

I also will get the big pillow and conforter and drag it out and curl up on the couch like a little kid and watch movies

shopping is good

sometimes a couple of drinks with some good friends hits the spot too

vixensghost said:
I sail when it's the time of season. I find it very relaxing and a lift of my spirit.

Winter months: I read ,and reading is even better in a warm bubble bath!

Shoe shopping works too. :)

Hope you are doing better, Blue.

Shoe shopping is the top, but when I'm too tired to shop, I like to cook. I do love baths.
I love to take a bath and put fresh pj's on and crawl into my flannel sheets.
So cozy!

I'm not doing great hun, but hanging in there. I'll be home for a while nurturing myself back to health. When I'm well, I want to go sailing :)

cindylou said:
I bake too! I looooev to bake.

I also will get the big pillow and conforter and drag it out and curl up on the couch like a little kid and watch movies

shopping is good

sometimes a couple of drinks with some good friends hits the spot too

there is something about cooking that is soothing. I was not a big cook, but lately been doing it more and more. It takes my mind off my problems for a bit.
Mind you, a few glasses of wine takes my mind off my probs too ;-)

So today I think I'm going to make a sweet potato and leek cream soup. With dill?!

blueta2 said:
Shoe shopping is the top, but when I'm too tired to shop, I like to cook. I do love baths.
I love to take a bath and put fresh pj's on and crawl into my flannel sheets.
So cozy!

I'm not doing great hun, but hanging in there. I'll be home for a while nurturing myself back to health. When I'm well, I want to go sailing :)

YOU better get healthy soon, I'm counting the days down til sailing season starts back up!
I'm holding you to our sailing date!I'm not kidding! You gonna be my baking wench on the boat too.(can ya low carb it for me?) :)

I need some good baking recipes, like a good drop or a bar cookie; I feel the need to nurture...lol ;)

Does anyone know of a recipe that is so freaking good you almost dont want to share it with me???!?!?!!? :qt:

vixensghost said:
YOU better get healthy soon, I'm counting the days down til sailing season starts back up!
I'm holding you to our sailing date!I'm not kidding! You gonna be my baking wench on the boat too.(can ya low carb it for me?) :)

I will make all low carb. I'll make tons of meat soup ;-)
I embrace the day I can go sailing. Can I play captain for just one day? You can be Tanil ..heheh!

Top Bottom