Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuggets coach suspended 4 games for calling a Mexican a Mexican

yeah Rocker got taught alright, as he laughed all the way to the bank. Just as Ryanh voices his hatred for conservatives with remarks, Rocker is allowed to do the same for a class of people he does not like. I would like to go am make Ryanh work for a walmart in the geto and see how his opinions change after being exposed to people that don't want anything to do with a skinny little rich white boy.

MP5 said:
yeah Rocker got taught alright, as he laughed all the way to the bank. Just as Ryanh voices his hatred for conservatives with remarks, Rocker is allowed to do the same for a class of people he does not like. I would like to go am make Ryanh work for a walmart in the geto and see how his opinions change after being exposed to people that don't want anything to do with a skinny little rich white boy.

I could see it now.. "Paper or Plastic?" .. and "Would you like a hand-job or a Blow-Job with that?"

Que??

What the fuck? He shouldn't have been suspended for the alleged "slur", but rather for his slow response time and lack of originality. If that's the quickest he can think on his feet, it's no wonder he sucks as a coach. As far as Mexican being an ethnic slur, I'm about fifty/fifty on that one. If a person said to me "Gosh, Zap, I didn't know Mexicans ate meatloaf on Sundays too", I'd chalk it up to ignorance. But if the person said, "You, fucking Mexican!", I'd probably think he meant it as an insult. And regardless if I am big enough to shrug it off or not, nobody likes insults hurled at them, not even slow witted, racist, losing ass coaches.

Peace, love one another, 'cause nobody else would, you overgrown freaks!

RyanH said:

And I would support any African American protest to John Rocker....He got what he deserved.....He lost in the end, the days of being unaccountable for racial slurs is OVER.

LMAO, once again you are blind to the double standard.

As dballer said, tell that to Chris Rock or Spike Lee, or any black comedian on BET who makes fun of the white race by using derogatory names night after night after night.

"White Bitch"
"White piece of shit"
"White Boy"

These are ALL ok

"Black Bitch"
"Black piece of shit"
"Black Boy"

These are ok too right????? BBWWAHAHA!! yea right, just thinking about this stuff makes me laugh.

68GT350 said:

I disagree.

Someone gave me bad karma for putting this and whoever that is, is right. My apologies to you sir. I was wrong. Mexicans should be proud of their heritage...

Top Bottom