Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuclear Power - just in case you still think it is the answer

Yes - the biggest contractor for nuclear power plants is a Canadian company. They do a pretty convincing presentation on why it is the only way to go. I have sat through it a couple of times and was convinced they were right each time.

disclaimer...the opinions expressed by billy are those of a life-long oil and gas man tee hee

disclaimer...the opinions expressed by billy are those of a life-long oil and gas man tee hee

I always smile when you write "tee hee"...creates a good visual. lol

Billy...who is the company? I'm really interested because I was surprised to read that. You NEVER hear about nuclear power here, although I do live in the heart of oil country.

There is not enough uranium/plutonium on the earth to make a dent in our long-term energy needs. It was never going to be the answer.

That's not so good. That shit hits the ocean and we have nuclear rain and snow all over both American continents.

It'll probably create monster sharks and sharknadoes that will surely fuck CA up. Poor Nef will be killed by what she's trying to protect.

It'll be Sharknado and Sharknami combined!

Top Bottom