Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM, what happened to...?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I can't remember what it's called, but the mass gainer shake with sweet potato and plasma proteins doesnt seem to be on the site anywhere that i can see. Do ya'll still make it? Also, I want/need N2slin, phtytosems-347 BADLY!!!! I'm crazy anxious to try them out... especially n2slin... gonna feed it to my research rat while it's on ghrp-6 and see how that works out :):rolleyes:

N2bulk. Good stuff! I love it! I'm on a break from taking it right now because I'm trying to loose weight right now but it's awesome with some almond milk at night before bed. Buy the double stack it's cheaper. I've got like2-3 bags of it. Yummy stuff!

Hey bro

N2Bulk it's called. Check out:

Mrsupps.com

Go to proteins, it's the first one on the left.

indeed! Thanks, i don't know why i couldn't remember it. So why is it at mr. supps and not on the company website? That's odd. Anyway, so does anyone know where to get phytoserms347 that IS NOT sold out?? Also, a date estimate for when n2slin would be awesome if possible. Thanks NTBM guys!

indeed! Thanks, i don't know why i couldn't remember it. So why is it at mr. supps and not on the company website? That's odd. Anyway, so does anyone know where to get phytoserms347 that IS NOT sold out?? Also, a date estimate for when n2slin would be awesome if possible. Thanks NTBM guys!

Yep it's at mrsupps. Here's where to get you some phytoserms 347 at and it's just sold here not at ntbm anymore. http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/

As far as n2slin I have no idea but I think someone said within a week or so but don't quote me. Just keep checking it a few times a day or message a ntbm rep.

The N2Bulk is a great product. We are hoping for a week on the N2Slin. Hard to keep the stuff that works as well as it does. Lol

Top Bottom