Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm t3 pct

Was just on NTBM site and noticed this new T3 cycle support/PCT supplement. Has anyone tried it? I would think it would be a good supplement to use during a trenbolone cycle due to the negative thyroid affect the tren has on most users. My last tren cycle I just took a good amount of vitamin B6 to support my thyroid but now that I have seen this product I am interested in someone's comments on this product......

My friend this is what I created the product for along with the use of it after a T-3 cycle to prevent rapid rebound. Yes your thyroid should eventually come back on its own ( says the literature ) however give me a damn brake everyone who has used T-3 knows about the rapid rebound effect that accures within the first 2-6 weeks after you stop using it. Also that well on Tren T-3 and thyroid function is compromised.

As I have said many times when I make a product I often make it for one reason and one reason only with some secondary reasons in mind but mostly for one reason... Many of the products I have formulated get used in hundreds of different ways aka like hcgenerate being used as a stand alone test booster muscle builder but that is not what it was intended for. It was designed for on cycle use with a secondary use of increase to sex drive (happen to be one of its best) and PCT as well.

T-3-pct AAAAAH the name kind of says it all lmao. But the secondary use in mind was for during a tren cycle and I am confident it will work perfectly for both :biggrin:

My friend this is what I created the product for along with the use of it after a T-3 cycle to prevent rapid rebound. Yes your thyroid should eventually come back on its own ( says the literature ) however give me a damn brake everyone who has used T-3 knows about the rapid rebound effect that accures within the first 2-6 weeks after you stop using it. Also that well on Tren T-3 and thyroid function is compromised.

As I have said many times when I make a product I often make it for one reason and one reason only with some secondary reasons in mind but mostly for one reason... Many of the products I have formulated get used in hundreds of different ways aka like hcgenerate being used as a stand alone test booster muscle builder but that is not what it was intended for. It was designed for on cycle use with a secondary use of increase to sex drive (happen to be one of its best) and PCT as well.

T-3-pct AAAAAH the name kind of says it all lmao. But the secondary use in mind was for during a tren cycle and I am confident it will work perfectly for both :biggrin:

My Ruthless T3-PCT will be here tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, and I can't wait. I'm trying to use up my Swanson Vitamin's Thyroid Essentials and Kelp tablets I bought before this product was released.

I am very excited about using this product in an ONGOING basis, I don't see any reason to stop. It helps keep the thyroid healthy, helps with tsh rebound health post cycle, so it fills two hugely important roles.

I am also very excited about being able to try Skeletal Balm for the first time, which will come into play as body fat levels drop, and intensity stays high.

PS: GEAR IS BACK IN STOCK!!!!! Can't wait to re-up my supply :)

Thanks Needto! I went ahead n ordered one bottle for PCT along with some ZIP! for during my next tren/test cycle.....looking forward to using the products n posting up my personal results n findings.....I'm sure its gonna work great like all u products.....u indeed put forth some high quality, reliable products for people like us.....thanks again for the info, I will b posting up in August once my next cycle begins.....:)

T-3 PCT is a very interesting product! Will take it after my T-3 run next month! :)

Unless I'm told otherwise directly by Nate, I don't see any reason to come off of T3 PCT. It optimized your thyroid and keeps your ability to burn fat and utilize protein at full kilter.

So i'm able to take T3 PCT year round?
I always thought it would be better to cycle it.

So i'm able to take T3 PCT year round?
I always thought it would be better to cycle it.

I see no reason why you cant stay on this as long as you like as well as need2slin too. I also like alpha T-2 and guys it is not often a give a nod to other companies products. I give the nod to alpha t-2 its a good product.

I see no reason why you cant stay on this as long as you like as well as need2slin too. I also like alpha T-2 and guys it is not often a give a nod to other companies products. I give the nod to alpha t-2 its a good product.

Great! T3 PCT + Need2Slin sounds like a great stack and i think there'll be great synergy between them!

And the forskolin in Need2Slin also boosts thyroid output which would increase T3 PCTs effects even more!

Top Bottom