Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM question ...

did annyone from the middle east ever order from them ?

i ordered 2 cans of hcgenerate 12 days ago , and i though i get them in 3 days some of the members here told me that .

i live in lebanon . i still havent get a message on my e-mail that the supplements have been sent ... i got a reciept msg , but no shipping msg .

is this normal ? do they send a msg that the supplements have been shipped ?

i am a little bit worried cause its the first time i order from them , and might be the last .

i was gonna order post , bridge and unleashed for my pct . im confused right now ... did this happen before ?

and when i contact them no one answer ... :/ ,
so if annyone from ntbm is reading this , help me out ... 10x

Bro, this isn't a ntbm issue. Ive ordered from them 100x and always get my order. Your products are probably at customs

I'm sure one of the mods will see this thread and help you out. Or just message one of the mods like stevesmi, radar, dylangemelli

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness

I would PM Big Rick Rock. If you didn't get a confirmation email, your order may not have even went through.

im not worried about the money i just want my supplements here as soon as possible cz i started the cycle , and i wanna start takin the hcgenerate while on :/

Bro in live in middle east & have been ordering from n2bm since 2009 & there was not a single order I did not receive!
I rmbr once my order was shipped back as I was abroad on a long business trip because of which the shipment was returned back but when I email them about this matter,n2bm shipped me back again the same products without charging any additional shipping charges.
There customer service is too good man

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

bro even known its the first time i order from ntbm , i trust them , cause of all the good things i hear about them .

i am not affraid for the money , i know that they will refund me if theres something wrong , i am only asking cause i need the hcgenerate to use them while on cycle as soon as possible ...

i am not complaining , i am only asking if they usually send a shipment connfirmation msg , cause i did not recieve one . i onlyt recieved an order confirmation msg , so maybe there is a little prob with my order . and when i try to contact them no one answer .

Top Bottom