Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM product of the day: N2slin!

Interested in this...I have used N2 Slin in the past and thought it worked decent, but for the cost...since I have been studying for my nutrition certification I am learning it still can be monitored better through knowing what to eat when...if I had to choose I will spend my $$$ on good food.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Kinda my thoughts as well, no reason for it to be that expensive. On a super budget, you could literally go to your supermarket, spend $1 on cinnamon which is an insulin mimetic, and improve your glucose sensitivity by up to 20 times normal, along with lowering your LDL cholesterol and triglycerides significantly after only 30 days...

Kinda my thoughts as well, no reason for it to be that expensive. On a super budget, you could literally go to your supermarket, spend $1 on cinnamon which is an insulin mimetic, and improve your glucose sensitivity by up to 20 times normal, along with lowering your LDL cholesterol and triglycerides significantly after only 30 days...

^^^this!!!^^^

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you compare it to the other GDAs on the market, you will see that N2Slin has the best ingredient profile around.

So in essence, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom