Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Huge sale, free products, and a lottery to win more. Spread the word to all!

Just ordered some n2kts, gear, and better protein bars. Never tried any of them and can't wait to do so! Couldn't miss out on this opportunity to save some $$$ and enter into the lottery. Really hoping I did it right. Also... Last number was a 7 I do believe so I'll b hoping to see a $75 gift cert soon :) thanks to needto and his guys for this great sale

You must have a Needtobuildmuscle ( note ef) forum account. And you must place a link to that forum account and also write the email attached to that forum account into the notes to shipper. You also must use the 20%off code.

The only way your order is entered into the lottery is if you follow the instructions and do it right my friends. You must get a forum account and prove to me in the notes to shipper that you have a forum account on the needtobuildmuscle.net forums. If you did not do this then no you did not win anything and I am sorry there is no exceptions to this rule no matter how much you hate me and call me names..

Can I walk into the lottery and tell them " well I filled out my ticket wrong and I know it says I played 2,35,28,22,49 but I really meant to play 35,37,22,5 and I see this is the jackpot winner so I guess you will be giving me my millions now right?" No of course not. Nor can you give me shit ether if you did it wrong..

Nor will I tolerate people coming back to me and saying " I I forgot to write this or that can you go update my order and do this for me?" NO I CANT GO UPDATE YOUR ORDER AND DO THAT FOR YOU. THAT IS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!!!!

I hate it when people come trying to blame me for their mistakes or try and pin the blame on me because they did it wrong.. O and what about the dude who orders first and then sees this thread? Non of you would call up the lottery and give them the stories you give me so don't try it with me ether.

I like taking care of people but fair is fair guys. Thanks

get it guys.. hate to see people miss out on this great deal..

You must have a Needtobuildmuscle ( note ef) forum account. And you must place a link to that forum account and also write the email attached to that forum account into the notes to shipper. You also must use the 20%off code.

The only way your order is entered into the lottery is if you follow the instructions and do it right my friends. You must get a forum account and prove to me in the notes to shipper that you have a forum account on the needtobuildmuscle.net forums. If you did not do this then no you did not win anything and I am sorry there is no exceptions to this rule no matter how much you hate me and call me names..

Can I walk into the lottery and tell them " well I filled out my ticket wrong and I know it says I played 2,35,28,22,49 but I really meant to play 35,37,22,5 and I see this is the jackpot winner so I guess you will be giving me my millions now right?" No of course not. Nor can you give me shit ether if you did it wrong..

Nor will I tolerate people coming back to me and saying " I I forgot to write this or that can you go update my order and do this for me?" NO I CANT GO UPDATE YOUR ORDER AND DO THAT FOR YOU. THAT IS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!!!!

I hate it when people come trying to blame me for their mistakes or try and pin the blame on me because they did it wrong.. O and what about the dude who orders first and then sees this thread? Non of you would call up the lottery and give them the stories you give me so don't try it with me ether.

I like taking care of people but fair is fair guys. Thanks

Ya this makes sense. How long after until we get our Gift Cert? This is my shipping instructions :

Shipping Instructions
---------------------------
Need To Build Muscle - View Profile: b0ardin087

[email protected]

Thanks needto! You rock
Ship Via: USPS Priority (2-3 Days)

Top Bottom