Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP/TEST P with anavar as kick?

RacaTwister

Hey peeps!

I'm constructing my next cycle:
1-8 NPP 100mg EOD
1-8 Test P 100mg EOD

And I'm considering a kicker and I've got a hardon for some var but would that be a good kickstart for an 8w cycle?

I'm not touching dbol, anadrol, tbol or anything else so either it's Var or no kicker.

Stats:
24yo
221 lbs
10-11% bf
Training seriously for several years

Hey peeps!

1-8 NPP 100mg EOD
1-8 Test P 100mg EOD

And I'm considering a kicker and I've got a hardon for some var but would that be a good kickstart for an 8w cycle?

I'm not touching dbol, anadrol, tbol or anything else so either it's Var or no kicker.

Stats:
24yo
221 lbs
10-11% bf

fuck a kick, just run it the entire cycle bro... winstrol would keep you really dry on that cycle but anavar will be nice as well...

Hey peeps!

1-8 NPP 100mg EOD
1-8 Test P 100mg EOD

Stats:
24yo
221 lbs
10-11% bf

Like Dylan said you could run an 8 week cycle and run var the whole time also make sure you get caber for the npp

If you were going to do that it would look something like this

Cycle:
1-8 test p 100mg eod
1-8 npp 100mg eod
1-8 var 60mg ed 80mg for last 2 weeks
1-8 caber
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
5-8 hcg 1000iu a week
Pct:
9-12 clomid 25mg ed
9-12 formastanzol
9-12 post cycle unleashed combo
9-12 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

Optional:
9-16 Ostarine 15-25mg ed
5-8 vitamin e 1000iu ed

you dont need to be running 1000 iu's a week of hcg bro.... you would only be doing that on a blast... which your not going to need on this cycle... run it 500 ius week four weeks... run anavar at least 60 mg four weeks then look to bump it... make sure you are running n2guard alongside of it... you will probably want taurine on hand as well... caber is ran at .5 mg e3d... the cycle could be sweet bro...

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

you dont need to be running 1000 iu's a week of hcg bro.... you would only be doing that on a blast... which your not going to need on this cycle... run it 500 ius week four weeks... run anavar at least 60 mg four weeks then look to bump it... make sure you are running n2guard alongside of it... you will probably want taurine on hand as well... caber is ran at .5 mg e3d... the cycle could be sweet bro...

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

My bad on the hcg dosage

Would HCGenerate suffice instead of HCG?

hcgenerate works great but i would go with hcg on an 8 week cycle bro.... run it the last 4 weeks... if you absolutely can't get it then hcgnerate will definitely help a lot on cycle..

Top Bottom