Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPC national comp

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
can someone fill me in on this more?
I'll be asking my coach more but can I enter a npc nationals comp being a rookie or do you have to start somewhere else?

I guess Im confused about the teirs...

talk to me like Im a 5yr old...fill me in

You have to be successful in a national qualifier. You can't just sign up for nationals.

You have to compete in a National Qualifier NPC competition and win in order to move on to the next level...from what my hubby has told me. His next show is a National Qualifier which he wants to be able to win so he can go to nationals next...lots of hard work lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is the qualifications for figure. Bikini is the same I think. FBB is by weight classes and not height classes. As said before you have to compete and place in a national qualifier (NQ). National qualifiers usually have 5 height classes in figure. So you have to place in the top 5 of each height class to qualify for the Junior national shows and the top 3 at Nationals and USA. You can find all the rules at npcnewsonline(dot)com

NATIONAL LEVEL FIGURE CONTESTS

NPC Junior USA Figure Championships

NPC Junior National Figure Championships

NPC Masters Nationals Figure Championships

NPC USA Figure Championships

NPC Team Universe Figure Championships

NPC North American Figure Championships

NPC National Figure Championships

Who qualifies for Figure National level competitions:

Competitors that place in the top five (5) in each class at national qualifying contests qualify for the Junior USA, Junior Nationals, Team Universe and North American Championship competitions. Competitors that place in the top three (3) in each class at national qualifying contests qualify for the USA and National Championships.
One-year qualification for the top five (5) places in each class at national-level contests previously listed.

ok, I just looked ...the show Im interested in is a national qualifier....

good

Top Bottom