alot of guys say thatGambino said:my cack grew one inch easily since plattyness

pdaddy said:e-list huh? Hmmmmm, wonder what I have to do to get on that...........
![]()
![]()
pdaddy said:am I going to get some e-action?
nycgirl said:Did you pay for your plat??
Despite what KB says, some of us do have standards (I'm off the market, btw).
Smurfy said:pdaddy post more pics.
show qt yoru penis and let her give us details on the size etc etcpdaddy said:e-list huh? Hmmmmm, wonder what I have to do to get on that...........
![]()
![]()
SoKlueles said:show qt yoru penis and let her give us details on the size etc etc
there is a e list????FEISTY11975 said:lol
e-action? You have to be on THE E-LIST!!!!!!!!![]()
yes again dangpdaddy said:again?
SoKlueles said:yes again dang
she didnt tell us about the other pic
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














