Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now that I'll be retiring, I'm gonna take over the board.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Get ready.

Here I am again.

"Isn't he lovely. So very lovely. I can't believe what god has done thru us he has created one (called biteme) Isn't he lovely, yes indeed."

Another old guy with nothing to do is born. You'l be down at Home Depot running your mouth for hours, trying to figure out something you want to buy everyday so you can go talk to a sales person for an hour and a half. Not expensive more like buying a news paper everyday so you can talk to the chick at circle K. LOL. 3 hrs in the gym for 6 sets. Then you'll get a dog if you don't have one so you can walk him 5 times a day. Funny how many people you run into wandering the street.

Why are you retiring? When I was going to do it, it was because my fiance was a lot older and he was going to be retiring in a couple of years and we were going to start a family and travel.

Why would you retire so young?

Creepusmaximus said:
Another old guy with nothing to do is born. You'l be down at Home Depot running your mouth for hours, trying to figure out something you want to buy everyday so you can go talk to a sales person for an hour and a half. Not expensive more like buying a news paper everyday so you can talk to the chick at circle K. LOL. 3 hrs in the gym for 6 sets. Then you'll get a dog if you don't have one so you can walk him 5 times a day. Funny how many people you run into wandering the street.

LMAO. I know people like this.

Top Bottom