Lestat said:Post here, or PM me.
General guidlines:
Must be plat
must hit greater then 100
must be a good bro
must be consistent
k power of 0?detroitbodybuildertigers said:all but 1 here![]()
Lestat said:K power of 12?
Denied.
Sorry toots.
Its not a club at all, I take people from all walks of life.DaIsY_ said:No I said your new club was gay.![]()
Approved.swole said:conflict of interest
go plat bro, please!Mr. dB said:
you know denying all your good bros could end up hurting you more in the k bussiness then what you think. Only excepting over 1oo is gay. I mean you get 5 hits from 20 thats a hundred and when you deny them to be on your hitting list why would you hit you?Lestat said:Sorry bro, gotta do it.
DENIED.
The list can't have an unlimited number of people, there have been changes that will allow me to do some very fun things with a select group of people.DaIsY_ said:you know denying all your good bros could end up hurting you more in the k bussiness then what you think. Only excepting over 1oo is gay. I mean you get 5 hits from 20 thats a hundred and when you deny them to be on your hitting list why would you hit you?
APPROVED!spongebob said:
I just made you a little closer.hardrock said:I'm almost at the 100 mark.
Lestat said:The list can't have an unlimited number of people, there have been changes that will allow me to do some very fun things with a select group of people.
I always spread my love to all the good bros on the board, they know that. One hit from me and believe me, they are feeling it.
Being on the list means 2-3 hits per day though instead of the 1-2 a week you usually would get.
been there, done that.foreigngirl said:you cant possibly do 2-3 hits a day
Prove it that you can!!!
yeah u canforeigngirl said:you cant possibly do 2-3 hits a day
Prove it that you can!!!
lol yes i have ok im learningLestat said:its not hard at all
soklue doesn't seem to have it figured out yet though *ahem*
bran987 said:these changes may be reversed soon
no logician might have been drunk or somethingMr. dB said:The Union is already having an effect?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














