Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now im cutting..i just need a few ideas of what kind of foods to eat

akaba

hey!! yea im cutting for the summer time!! n i think im gonna keep cutting till i have barely any body fat %. umm i just need an idea of the types of foods i should be eating in order to get lean. perhaps ez to make and prepare because i cant cook lol im 16 ahahha ne ways thanks alot yall..peace

you have to eat real clean, like tuna, lean grilled chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs, also keep your carbs way down and if you eat any carbs at all keep to complex (whole wheat), also DO NOT take in any carbs after about 6PM, only stick to protein.

LiftingFreak said it all...however, remember to keep your cals low and avoid sodium as well. With that said, be careful as to which condiments you use.

i would suggest you to go on 2g of protein per pound and cut down your carbs and fats as low as possible (with fats coming only from (nuts and fish)

And i would suggest you to restrict your carbs only to breakfast and post workout (or a little before workout too)

I would make sure to do some Cardio ATLEAST 3 times a week at 30 - 45 mins. so if you do think you deserve some cheat foods once in awhile :) it shouldnt be a big deal.

shit loads of roughy for protein white rice first meal of the day and post w/o for carb and anpb or nuts throughout the day with meals and a little broccoli or spinach 2 times per day

Top Bottom