Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to do when the cutting is over? help needed

robph

hey bros, here's the stats and the story. Im 5'11 220lbs 6-7%bf, 27 yrs old, been working out for 11 years. i dieted hard, i look amazing , real lean and great size. im training 6x a wk, i lowered my cardio to 30min 3x a wk, my diet is extremely clean,
My goal is to maintain the shape Im in, stop the cutting and maybe a slowly bulk without getting fat before summer is over. so do i keep taking the fat burners? cut cardio down even lower or just eat more? my trainer is away for a while so i need some input.

please reply from vets only thanks in advance

hey bros, here's the stats and the story. Im 5'11 220lbs 6-7%bf, 27 yrs old, been working out for 11 years. i dieted hard, i look amazing , real lean and great size. im training 6x a wk, i lowered my cardio to 30min 3x a wk, my diet is extremely clean,
My goal is to maintain the shape Im in, stop the cutting and maybe a slowly bulk without getting fat before summer is over. so do i keep taking the fat burners? cut cardio down even lower or just eat more? my trainer is away for a while so i need some input.

please reply from vets only thanks in advance

Increase your calories to a maintenance amount and switch your cardio to sprints (16 40yd dashes at the end of your workouts) believe it or not sprints will actually help you build muscle. Drop your fat burners. Keep your rep ranges between 5-16 reps and keep your rest time down between 40-75 seconds between sets. This will allow hypertrophy and will also give you some extra cardio.

Top Bottom