Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nothing Good Can come of a Weekend Getaway - My boss and someone i Dated

slat1 said:
Oh yeah. They talked about sex. Not in the detail like women would. He probably just said you were "crazy" in the sack or something.

im sure a few hand gestures were used.

u know the one where u jab your finger into your other hand that your making a hole with.

maybe even a little whistle noise for effect.

:rolleyes: i think im gonig to go buy something with a little more material at lunch to wear :worried:
dunk said:
im sure a few hand gestures were used.

u know the one where u jab your finger into your other hand that your making a hole with.

maybe even a little whistle noise for effect.

I have fished off the company pier 3 times...all good.

haha the ex was cute, my boss is a 50 yr old balding man that i will never fish off of..

Dial_tone said:
I have fished off the company pier 3 times...all good.

"he said they both discussed their admiration for my dedication for working out" - this directly translates as "they both discussed, in detail, your body and what you're like in the sack."

be paranoid.....

hahaha so thne i should keep a safe eye on the nudes i got of him:p

Jay Cartwright said:
"he said they both discussed their admiration for my dedication for working out" - this directly translates as "they both discussed, in detail, your body and what you're like in the sack."

be paranoid.....

lol i went to a party on the weekend full of accountants and lawyers, apparently theyre all freaking out at each other now that its come out that i have 2 ex flames, a current and a possible future flame in the same building...and its a small building ;)

apparently the word "WHAT???!!!!" was said many times on monday ;)

lol suckers ;) *cuts another notch boxershorts* ;)

you have been making a lot of threads lately that sadly attempt to somewhat mask the blatant fish for attention in regards to your body with some terrible story.

i.e. "I hate bad drivers that look at my legs in the car". "tee hee".

HMm nope hun i will take down my pics if that helps i could care less.

I don't have ass pics in my gallery anymore.

This is my second thread.... didn't know that meant alot.. and they say women exxagerate:p

KillahBee said:
you have been making a lot of threads lately that sadly attempt to somewhat mask the blatant fish for attention in regards to your body with some terrible story.

i.e. "I hate bad drivers that look at my legs in the car". "tee hee".

Top Bottom