Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Using a Condom as of late!

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Yes, its true, feels great, can really become part of another person, good emotions spring up and within, but the risk does not seem to match the reward, going to sleep in 1 hour, its Saturday night, tired like a mug, you folks be safe on your weekend excursions. peace

Well lookie here, Nerdstrom takes a hiatus from bobbing for meat-swords with his favority Altar boy and delivers another low blow, what else can be expected?

Lol at HS!!

Soooo havoc is getting the puntang. Not fair all of these people getting laid and me not invited.

nordstrom said:
why would it matter, a vacuum cleaner attachment can't transmit STDs.

lol... that was your best FLAME EVER!!!

i am sitting here crying with laughter...

and havoc... CONDOMS SUCK. IT IS ALL ABOUT SHOOTING ON HER TITS. IT IS FAR TO HARD TO PULL OUT AND PULL THAT CONDOM OFF BEFORE THE GEISER ERUPTS!

nordstrom said:
why would it matter, a vacuum cleaner attachment can't transmit STDs.

:lmao: not bad at all

if i was playing the field i would definately wear one

LOL @ Happy.

Yeah, I'm with you guys, condoms are one of the worsts inventions in history. Whats the point of sex if your dick doesn't come into contact with pussy? Is it even really sex?

Haz said:
Whats the point of sex if your dick doesn't come into contact with pussy? Is it even really sex?

I'd bet that Clinton would be on your side, and that gays and lesbians would differ.

Top Bottom