Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Not Using a Condom as of late!

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Yes, its true, feels great, can really become part of another person, good emotions spring up and within, but the risk does not seem to match the reward, going to sleep in 1 hour, its Saturday night, tired like a mug, you folks be safe on your weekend excursions. peace
 
Well lookie here, Nerdstrom takes a hiatus from bobbing for meat-swords with his favority Altar boy and delivers another low blow, what else can be expected?
 
Lol at HS!!

Soooo havoc is getting the puntang. Not fair all of these people getting laid and me not invited.
 
nordstrom said:
why would it matter, a vacuum cleaner attachment can't transmit STDs.

lol... that was your best FLAME EVER!!!

i am sitting here crying with laughter...

and havoc... CONDOMS SUCK. IT IS ALL ABOUT SHOOTING ON HER TITS. IT IS FAR TO HARD TO PULL OUT AND PULL THAT CONDOM OFF BEFORE THE GEISER ERUPTS!
 
nordstrom said:
why would it matter, a vacuum cleaner attachment can't transmit STDs.

:lmao: not bad at all

if i was playing the field i would definately wear one
 
LOL @ Happy.

Yeah, I'm with you guys, condoms are one of the worsts inventions in history. Whats the point of sex if your dick doesn't come into contact with pussy? Is it even really sex?
 
havoc said:
Worried about pregnancy, not STD's, I'm 8 inches deep up in that stuff. peace

well, if it helps, no matter how deep up in her you are - you won't get pregnant.
I hope that eases some of your worry.
 
Puc said:


lol... that was your best FLAME EVER!!!

i am sitting here crying with laughter...

and havoc... CONDOMS SUCK. IT IS ALL ABOUT SHOOTING ON HER TITS. IT IS FAR TO HARD TO PULL OUT AND PULL THAT CONDOM OFF BEFORE THE GEISER ERUPTS!

I always aim for the tits, but since I don't get sex very frequently lately, the pressure is built up and it goes over her head and splatters on the wall with great force. I usually wait a while (about six months)to clean it up because I am lazy and also looking at it brings back the memory and gives me something to jack off to.
 
You guys are in the dark ages of contraception, so to speak.

A smart man barebacks, then has the wherewithal to remove the woman's uterus with a kukri.
 
Satanic Goatslayer said:
You guys are in the dark ages of contraception, so to speak.

A smart man barebacks, then has the wherewithal to remove the woman's uterus with a kukri.

You need to open a clinic... you become a millionare.
 
sereneman said:


I always aim for the tits, but since I don't get sex very frequently lately, the pressure is built up and it goes over her head and splatters on the wall with great force. I usually wait a while (about six months)to clean it up because I am lazy and also looking at it brings back the memory and gives me something to jack off to.

Yeah don't clean that dude, it will provide good adhesive for your n'sync posters.
 
Satanic Goatslayer said:


Been there, done that, have the lawsuit to show it.

oh well.. it was worth a shot. You could always take the Kevorkian approach!!! lol..
 
On a serious level, you might consider keeping a supply of the morning after pill. She can take it before or after and there are practically no worries.
 
Top Bottom