Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Not to gloat...

pintoca

New member
but I just found out I have an unplanned/unexpected 4 days weekend next week...

Next week Thurdsay is a holiday here (some christian thing, don't ask)... since things are going great for us, our MD decided to give the whole company Friday off...

Yeah
 
your doctor gave you a few days off?
 
stilleto said:
your doctor gave you a few days off?

people, look closely, I'm about to teach stilleto a new acronym

Managing Director

:polite clapping:

my wife don't have ths day off, so I'll probably take my cars to the Hockenheim Ring
 
sinful to gloat over a christian holiday when you are a infidel with no god
 
pintoca said:
people, look closely, I'm about to teach stilleto a new acronym

Managing Director

:polite clapping:

my wife don't have ths day off, so I'll probably take my cars to the Hockenheim Ring


i know what a managing director is, but i also know you're crazy and under close medical supervision.


:p
 
Top Bottom