Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure what to think about this?

simplejack69

I found this stack in a bodybuilding magazine and I'm not sure what to think of it, would one take all the supplements? I'm guessing not since 3 of those products are packed with creatine, so my question is what do you think of this stack, would it be effective, and would you take all products in one stack or pick from these choices. Thank you for the read and please comment View attachment 121483
View attachment 121493

Drop the bs magazines ads and do some research bro. This site as well as others have shit ton of info on supplements. Don't waste your money on supplements use on food instead.

What are you looking to accomplish?

Drop the bs magazines ads and do some research bro. This site as well as others have shit ton of info on supplements. Don't waste your money on supplements use on food instead.

What are you looking to accomplish?

We'll my stats are
160lbs
19 years old
5'7 height
I'd say 12% Bf
Working out for about 1 year
My training split is 1 week heavy 3-5 reps and then the next week light 12-20 reps
And my goal is to add lean muscle for the next month then slowly start to cut for summer while still building lean muscle. Nothing crazy just a little shredded for the beach.

The supplement companies publish the magazines dude, they're just trying to get you to buy their stuff. They will tell you anything.

The supplement companies publish the magazines dude, they're just trying to get you to buy their stuff. They will tell you anything.

Ya I should have known better, but I thought hey this one might be different but it wasn't, thanks for input guys glad I asked before wasting the money

Top Bottom