Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Steroids but Close

okay good point..... they may well be worth it!

time will tell.

Can anybody tell me what their product DCP is
and what its supposed to do for you?

Last edited:
This post is spam - Zoelabs have been spamming a few boards lately - inc. bb.com and wannabebig - on those boards they were pimping injectable 1-Test - they made the exact same post on both boards asking for 'opinions' on the product - zoelabs is a real con merchant - you have been warned :fro:

riskybiz007 said:
Hey the Razor guy has disappeared permanently i believe. His first post and he gone. AND i'm still trying to find out what the hell is so SCARY~!!!!!!!!!!
On another note, i agree w/ you guys and those b.s. ads about "The underground secret from China! and we have it" or "Russia's biggest secret weapon" and somehow these idiots are the ones that stole the secret and they want to rip you off hoping you'd believe them. I hate moronic ads like that.

In china and russia they all are clamoring to get the USA secret weapon. Its a freaking joke.

I am in a very bad mood today.

RazorsEdge said:
Just wanted to let you know I packed on pounds 12 lbs in a little less than 4 weeks and growing like a weed.

If I can pack on 12lbs in 4 weeks, I'll give up my gear.

Top Bottom