Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not seeing results on H-Drol / Epi Stack?

CelticsChuck

Hey gents, just a few questions. I'll post my questions at the bottom, but first, some background if you are willing to read it:

Im currently on week 3 of my cycle. Yes, I have everything I need, AI, PCT etc... My issue is that I am not really seeing results as far goes size and weight increase. I took dosages as follows:

Week 1: H-Drol /25
Week 2: H-Drol /50, Epi 20
Week 3: H-Drol /75, Epi 40 (Right Now)

My goal is to put on muscle and lose some fat, Im at 3000 calories a day-ish, getting all the nutrients I need and such. My stats when I started were 5'11, 185 lb. and I am now 188 lb., only a 3 lb. gain.

Now, I will say that I have had some strength increases, for example my bench press went from 185x12 and 205x5 to 205x12 and 225x5.. most of my other lists about the same increase of in the 15-20lbs range.

My routine is kind of simple, I do a rotation between weeks, first of higher reps with working weight, 4x12 and then the next week 5x5 with heavy weight on all my lifts. I then restart.

I got the routine and dosages from my friend who is an avid bodybuilder who uses PH's and other things often, when I told him I am not really seeing results, he said he doesn't want to give me any bro-science and to come to a forum like this and ask.

My questions are:
Is it too early for visible changes?
Is my routine fine?
Are the dosages fine?
Any other input you guys have?

Maybe I am over thinking the results, as I know both these products are mild. I don't expect some Bruce Banner type transformation, but I was expecting some size increase.

:verygood: Thank you all very much, your input is greatly appreciated! :verygood:

I'm on hdrol-mlmg right now , your way underdosed IMO , I just started week 4 and I'm at
Hdrol- 100mg daily
M-lmg - 100mg daily starting today
I dosed my first week until now as follows
75mlmg/75hdrol
75mlmg/75hdrol
75mlmg/100hdrol
100mlmg/100drol

Also week 2-3 is when you will really start to feel the strength increases , but it's like anything else if your diet and sleeping habits aren't good your results will suffer
Actually the first week you weren't even keeping the hdrol in your system because it has an estimated half life of 12 hours so one dose at 25mg a day wouldn't even be enough to keep it in your system before your next dose so the first week is pretty much wasted IMO

Last edited:
Under dosing is the problem here. Oxandrovar is a much more powerful hormone though. It may have been a better route for you

Alright, thanks very much. I'll increase the dosage. Since week one was kind of a waste, should I just add an extra week to the end?

that sums it up... 50 mg is a complete waste so 25 is more like a joke... you've terribly underdosed it... extend the cycle, as well as adding sarms to the equation so you can get the most out of it possible... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org... add gw-501516 at 20 mg day, s4 at 50 mg day and mk-2866 at 25 mg day... you can run mk and gw all the way through pct... run s4 up until pct... get them at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I can't wait to try the oxandrovar !!!

im using it right now and absolutely love it... its so much stronger than i even expected and i expected it to be very strong considering the ingredient makeup... you will be very pleased... definitely stack it with sarms to fully maximize the cycle...

Top Bottom