Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not losing weight

Axed99

Hey guys the first 2 weeks I lost weight fairly quickly 2kg in 2 weeks which is good, but most likely water weight, I was just wondering I haven't lost anything in about 1 and a half weeks, I was just wondering is this due to seroquel xr because I have heard people do low calorie diets and exercise and still not lose weight while on this medication, I'm on a fat burner at the moment oxy elite pro with a very clean diet, eating 1800 calories a day,

Stats 5'6
88kg
26%bf

I was just wondering if this comes into play or should I try to lower my calories? Also I am doing cardio 4 days a week about 20-45 minutes each day plus my work out.

Thanks

Axed

weight loss 101, cut calls to far and the body will hold on to excess weight even more. All you need to cut from diet is 300-500 cals a day from maintenance.

If doing steady state cardio STOP and vary the cardio style. Tabatta, high intensity intervals etc. These types of cardio trigger EPOC for increased post exercise calorie burn.

Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint.

weight loss 101, cut calls to far and the body will hold on to excess weight even more. All you need to cut from diet is 300-500 cals a day from maintenance.

If doing steady state cardio STOP and vary the cardio style. Tabatta, high intensity intervals etc. These types of cardio trigger EPOC for increased post exercise calorie burn.

Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint.

I have my average is about 2200-2400 so I went with 1800, well that's what the calculator is telling me. I do different cardio sessions sometimes low and some times high intensity. The only reason i am worried is because the medication I am on, some how stops weight loss, I have read on the phyco boards about people excersising and eating very healthy and still not lose weight any ideas on this subject? I just don't want to waste time, I gained 10kg in 6 months thanks to my old medicine and want to lose these added kg!

Thanks

Calculators are just guestimates at best. You really need to log your food intake and add everything up. Find what cal intake you maintain weight on and cut from there, its the only way to be certain. Im sure the seroquel is probably going to make things tough for you so you may have to get creative and be a bit more patient.

I would start by making a food log. Use the usda database ( NDL/FNIC Food Composition Database Home Page) to look up cals and macro breakdown and get a scale. My experience has been that people are often eating a LOT more than they think they are so logging is crucial.

If you initially lost weight and now arent you may need to try and cycle caloric intake. Couple weeks at maintenance, then a couple weeks at 3-500 less. rinse and repeat.

Calculators are just guestimates at best. You really need to log your food intake and add everything up. Find what cal intake you maintain weight on and cut from there, its the only way to be certain. Im sure the seroquel is probably going to make things tough for you so you may have to get creative and be a bit more patient.

I would start by making a food log. Use the usda database ( NDL/FNIC Food Composition Database Home Page) to look up cals and macro breakdown and get a scale. My experience has been that people are often eating a LOT more than they think they are so logging is crucial.

If you initially lost weight and now arent you may need to try and cycle caloric intake. Couple weeks at maintenance, then a couple weeks at 3-500 less. rinse and repeat.

I'll try that, I am logging everything to perfection I am using my fitness pal, not cheating on it or anything. If anything I am giving my self 200 calories Leigh way to make sure I don't go over and calculate everything. I know calculators arnt perfect but what would be my ideal calorie consumption for my weight? I get a little hungry on a 1800 calorie diet but I just suck it up? Any ideas

I have good results breaking plateaus by zig zagging my caloric intake from day to day. That way seems to fool my body so it doesn't go into starvation mode but from week to week I am still running a deficit for fat loss. Sometimes, you just have to switch up a bit so your body doesn't adapt and get stuck on those damn set points which most of us have to deal with. Good luck!

Seroquel can def add some water weight to you. If you retain water easily up your daily water intake. I'm not a fan of lower carb intake to reduce weight although several of my buds have successfully lowered their weight by that method. It seems to zap some of their energy. Your macros ratio is descent, cardio looks good. Probly sero adding some water to you and since sero is not something you can stop taking I'd try upping water intake and adding pre bed cardio with alittle protein intake to curb any night time hunger hits.

Thanks for the advice guys I'll defiantly try it, I'll try to change my calorie intake from day to day or week to week, to fool my body and defiantly try to up my water intake, also I think it could be because I recently started weights again, I took a 3 months break maybe I am adding a bit of muscle on? And there for my weight isn't changing? But I also heard it's really hard to put on muscle while in a deficit not to sure what do you guys think?

Not losing Weight is common problems, Firstly Make Well stander lifestyle, Do various kind of physical activity, Cut-off Junk Food, Cut-off Sugar product, Cut-off bear, Drink Plenty amount of water, Take a high calorie diet's.

Top Bottom