Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling good during PCT ?

702daswoll1 said:
Clomid has been used effectively for PCT for fucking years for Christs sakes. He is probably sensitive to Clomid so dropping his dose in half should be a good starter. He also has already purchased the PP products so no need to shove those down his throat.
Wtf you got stuck up your ass bro. At this point any product sold by the sponsors on this board should be getting the same or better treatment then clomid and or nolva.

When you tell some one to use clomid I don't tell you to stop trying to shove clomid down his throat. I expect other pct products to be treated just the same. Another form of advice that is all.

You have a problem with the advice or you think its not good. Then refute it with at least half the thought of a 2 year old. Yes clomid has been used for years, but up until not to long ago. What else was there? people are no longer stuck using it if they chose not to.

the_alcatraz said:
Some use clomid, others use HCG - I prefer clomid!

During PCT, headaches, nausea and unease are all common feelings, up until the hormones in your body are regulated again to their normal levels...
Funny thing is. his is not how most people feel when using sustain alpha,postcycle,unleashed and other products by the sponsors. Yet people cry when some one offers others good advice in giving them a try.

smallsucks702:

headaches so strong that you cant finish your workouts and persistent dizzyness are NOT standard experiences during pct.

If this is still the case you should see a doctor. especially if (as seems from your post) the searing headache first came on during a workout. it could be an indication of a vascular event.

as far as PCT, there are many options, some are time-tested with many supporting scientific studys but with side effects for some , others of them are newer with less formal study support but with very positive feedback and apparantly less clinical sides as reported by objective impartial users.

As needto alluded to, it's not EF's role to "endorse" any particular protocol, we provide a forum for all the information out there and members will need to draw their own conclusions.

I'm pretty sure PF ships to Canada and UNLEASHED is available again right on this site and I know they ship up there too.

Can you link me bro? sorry if this has been asked for quite a few times! I might want to purchase some products soon...I'm mostly interested in arginine based products and post-workout products...

Funny thing is. his is not how most people feel when using sustain alpha,postcycle,unleashed and other products by the sponsors. Yet people cry when some one offers others good advice in giving them a try.

I will probably purchase Dermacrine...should read up on it a little more first...link is in siggy?

the_alcatraz said:
Can you link me bro? sorry if this has been asked for quite a few times! I might want to purchase some products soon...I'm mostly interested in arginine based products and post-workout products...

I will probably purchase Dermacrine...should read up on it a little more first...link is in siggy?
Yes link is in sig bro. sustain alpha for pct. Dermacrin for on cycle or stand alone
test booster.

Btw you will not get reg dermacrine in Canada because of the dhea. You can get all the other pp products though.

the_alcatraz said:

For UNLEASHED, click below. For BIG BLAST go here: http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=145&cat=0&page=1

Other than my girls finger last night I have nothing in my ass ,thanks Needto. As far as the Clomid debate! The first fucking thing I did was send him to PP's website and had him purchase Derma Sustain as soon as you sent me the PM regarding him. CLomid is not the end all be all of PCT. But neither is derma or big blast or any of the other stuff you guys sell. The problem I have is when we are discussing this shit and having a debate about it and then all off the sudden Clomid is "garbage/useless/dangerous etc etc. " The shit works for alot of people myself included. Just like derma or unleashed works for others.

702daswoll1 said:
Other than my girls finger last night I have nothing in my ass ,thanks Needto. As far as the Clomid debate! The first fucking thing I did was send him to PP's website and had him purchase Derma Sustain as soon as you sent me the PM regarding him. CLomid is not the end all be all of PCT. But neither is derma or big blast or any of the other stuff you guys sell. The problem I have is when we are discussing this shit and having a debate about it and then all off the sudden Clomid is "garbage/useless/dangerous etc etc. " The shit works for alot of people myself included. Just like derma or unleashed works for others.
I get your point bro. :) Your always a good bro any way.

Top Bottom