Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Nose Bleeds

Skoalbrother

New member
on week 7 of 150mgs ed test prop and 120 mgs winny ed and got my first nose just sitting around, then got one doing a dead lift and then 2 more later that day, i got 2 today also, just wondering what could be causing this as im pretty sure im getting enough iron in my diet
 
The wall lining on the blood vessels in ya nose is thin. The thin lining ruptures easily. caused by heat during the summer time and pressure when working out. If you have had the problem all your life go to the doc and get it cauterized and it wont happen anymore.
Pretty sure it wouldnt be caused by the juice.
 
You are running Winny very high.... your blood pressure is probably waaaaay up. When I ran 100mg of Drol ED, I also had nosebleeds. Dropped it down to 50 and they went away.
 
Agree with Ulter, 150mg/day of test prop can and will aromatize quite a bit, and that will usually raise your blood pressure by making you hold water. Winny doesn't aromatize, it will kill your lipid profile but I doubt it's causing nosebleeds. Check your BP and if necessary, modify or stop your cycle till you get the problem under control.
 
hayz said:
If you have had the problem all your life go to the doc and get it cauterized and it wont happen anymore.
Pretty sure it wouldnt be caused by the juice.

Haha....getting it cauterized is no guarantee. I've had mine done twice and I still get em when I run high dosages of test
 
Plain and simple bro....don't kid yourself thinking its dry weather and sinuses etc. Its the WINSTROL....especially at that dose! All those other factors will aggrevate it but the nosebleeds out of knowwhere is from the winstrol....its all to common for me so take my advice strongly bro
 
ya, i don't know what anyone's thinking when someone gets 4 nosebleeds in a day thinking it's dry weather or someshit. especially running that much juice. your blood pressure is probably at an unsafe level bro. slow the shit down.
 
My nose is bleeding like a stuck pig as I try to write this...

My nose has been bleeding for the past couple of weeks due to the nasal lining being overly irritated from the dry heat from being inside, the dry cold from being outside and my blood pressure being higher than normal with the AS Im currently on. Ive been getting several a day for the past week-in fact, as soon as the humidity went away here around DC. The combo of that and my higher blood pressure has really done a number on my nose. Im gonna cut back on my AS ,at least until some of the humidity returns here, which Im hopin is soon!
 
gunnermuscle said:
My nose is bleeding like a stuck pig as I try to write this...

My nose has been bleeding for the past couple of weeks due to the nasal lining being overly irritated from the dry heat from being inside, the dry cold from being outside and my blood pressure being higher than normal with the AS Im currently on. Ive been getting several a day for the past week-in fact, as soon as the humidity went away here around DC. The combo of that and my higher blood pressure has really done a number on my nose. Im gonna cut back on my AS ,at least until some of the humidity returns here, which Im hopin is soon!


once it starts it won't stop until you drop the winstrol....the weather won't do shit bro
 
gunnermuscle said:
My nose is bleeding like a stuck pig as I try to write this...

My nose has been bleeding for the past couple of weeks due to the nasal lining being overly irritated from the dry heat from being inside, the dry cold from being outside and my blood pressure being higher than normal with the AS Im currently on. Ive been getting several a day for the past week-in fact, as soon as the humidity went away here around DC. The combo of that and my higher blood pressure has really done a number on my nose. Im gonna cut back on my AS ,at least until some of the humidity returns here, which Im hopin is soon!


fucking nuts bro! the day my nose bleeds is the day im probably doing something wrong and the day I quit it. several nose bleeds a day for a week? my god man, think about what your saying bro! get off the needle man. my bp tests fine on the shit i take, if my bp goes up, then i back off, i don't want it up at all. fuck that. and it shouldn't if your taking care and not running crazy ass 1g tren cycle, hehe
 
Skoalbrother said:
on week 7 of 150mgs ed test prop and 120 mgs winny ed and got my first nose just sitting around, then got one doing a dead lift and then 2 more later that day, i got 2 today also, just wondering what could be causing this as im pretty sure im getting enough iron in my diet


have your blood pressure checked
 
yea im still running adex and aifm, im going to have my bp checked in a few days and hopefully everything will turn out ok, thanks for the input though
 
I'm on week 5 of tren and prop @ 100mg each ed, and i also just started getting nose bleeds like a mofo. some days like 3 times, but usually 1 a day. My BP is normally on the high side but not over. I'm assuming its my bp now with 1400mg of tren/prop a week. I upped my potassium and cut out sodium. I will still get my BP checked. Is there any thing else i can do to lower my BP. I would rather not stop my cycle. I have had some awesome gains.
 
esanchez1277 said:
I'm on week 5 of tren and prop @ 100mg each ed, and i also just started getting nose bleeds like a mofo. some days like 3 times, but usually 1 a day. My BP is normally on the high side but not over. I'm assuming its my bp now with 1400mg of tren/prop a week. I upped my potassium and cut out sodium. I will still get my BP checked. Is there any thing else i can do to lower my BP. I would rather not stop my cycle. I have had some awesome gains.
Taurine, licorice, garlic, hawthorn can all help. More cardio work. Raw fruit and veg has also been reputed to help. Calcium, vitamin C and magnesium, too.

The one you're really not going to like and is often a doctor's first recommendation: reduce your body mass. :)

Do a Google, I found this, for example: http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herbsvitaminsek/a/Hypertension.htm

The alternative is medication, take a look here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532838
 
blut wump said:
Taurine, licorice, garlic, hawthorn can all help. More cardio work. Raw fruit and veg has also been reputed to help. Calcium, vitamin C and magnesium, too.

The one you're really not going to like and is often a doctor's first recommendation: reduce your body mass. :)

Do a Google, I found this, for example: http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herbsvitaminsek/a/Hypertension.htm

The alternative is medication, take a look here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532838



right!
 
140 is high unless your lifting or something. if your relaxed at 140 then when your doing something it's probably near 180-200

mine was 120/80 and during cardio went to 165/84 so think where your at when your lifting or cardio. but 140 is normal if your nervous about the results of the bp check, hehe
 
jagerbombme said:
fucking nuts bro! the day my nose bleeds is the day im probably doing something wrong and the day I quit it. several nose bleeds a day for a week? my god man, think about what your saying bro! get off the needle man. my bp tests fine on the shit i take, if my bp goes up, then i back off, i don't want it up at all. fuck that. and it shouldn't if your taking care and not running crazy ass 1g tren cycle, hehe

turns out i had a sinus infection which antibiotics is clearing up...ive been running AS now for 5 years straight (at low levels) and never had nosebleeds so I knew the bleeding wasnt exclusively due to AS use or BP..plus itd take more than a bloody nose to get me off AS
 
Top Bottom