Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Northern pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on day 5 of the cycle above. for the first 5 weeks, its Tren, Var, Test Prop and Proviron, all by NP So I will know if anything is GTG hopefully ;)
Im on Vancouver Island. You?
I have heard of it but havent tried. have you tried them yet? you on or off cycle right now?

Right now I'm 220 @ 5'10" and 15% BF Objective is to get a ripped as I can and stay same weight or a bit lighter, but no less muscle lol

I have only ever done a few cycles with 12 weeks between back in 1988-91 and nothing until a 10 week cycle Dec 2011 of Deca, Test E & Var and a coupel weeks of Tren Acetate to see if it agreed with me. All Legit products for sure, but really pricey!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Edmonton. I used terragon Anavar and It looks strangely similar to the northern pharma . Identical actually. Both claim to be from Russia . I have a feeling that there is an underground lab that is making the same products and putting different labels on them. Not saying it isn't legit though. I had the same effects from the terragon Anavar as northern pharma. Maybe Anavar is not my cup of tea. Anyway I'm not on cycle right now but I have a bunch of British Dragon test prop I'm going to run with some tbol here. I am into alot of sports and athletic so I try to choose compounds that help me with athleticism rather than size. I'd say I'm 6'0 193 right now. 8-10% Bf. BTW I love tbol, my fav compound haha. USP labs here in Edmonton has a killer Tbol

Ride it like you stole it!!

Oh and you have some good size to you my friend but your link isn't working from my phone. But

I'm in Edmonton. I used terragon Anavar and It looks strangely similar to the northern pharma . Identical actually. Both claim to be from Russia . I have a feeling that there is an underground lab that is making the same products and putting different labels on them. Not saying it isn't legit though. I had the same effects from the terragon Anavar as northern pharma. Maybe Anavar is not my cup of tea. Anyway I'm not on cycle right now but I have a bunch of British Dragon test prop I'm going to run with some tbol here. I am into alot of sports and athletic so I try to choose compounds that help me with athleticism rather than size. I'd say I'm 6'0 193 right now. 8-10% Bf. BTW I love tbol, my fav compound haha. USP labs here in Edmonton has a killer Tbol

Edit your posts before you get banned. No lab names...read rules please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom