Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Northern pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double bump, they are from Vancouver but label and website claim to be Russian pharma grade. Guess I'll give it a go a friend had their t400 and deca and he made tremendous gains.

Hey Rustilldown, funny you should post those products as I have started a cycle of Var20 , Test Prop. along with Tren 100 and Proviron, All by Northern Pharma. I notices that the tabs all tast like dextros or some other sugar! :/ not sure if this is good and hoping that's just their "binder" and not the active ingredient!! or I just wasted hundreds of dollars on Canola oil and sugar pills! Grrrrrrr! Well soon find out!

Im wondering the same thing and although it is now only May 19th and I started the 17th, I obviously dont expect to feel much yet, but I will keep you posted as the cycle progresses, as I am using ALL Northern Pharma in the first 6 weeks of the following "Spring Summer" Cycle (Objective = Cutting from 14%BF to as lean as possible without feeling like shit! lol)

WK 1-4 Tren @75mg and T-Prop @ 100mg EOD (Northern Pharma)
WK 5-7 HCG @ 500mg EOD and Nolvadex 20mg ED
WK 1-6 Anivar @ 40mg and Proviron @ 25mg ED (20mg am, 20mg afternoon) (Northern Pharma)

WK 7-12 Primobolan @ 200mg 2X per WK (Northern Pharma)
WK 7-12 Wintrol V @ 100mg EOD (Dankall)
WK 7-12 Andriol (pharmaceutical) @ 7 Per Day (280mg) )4 in am and 3 in aft)

WK 13 Proviron 50mg and Nolvadex 20mg per Day
WK 14-16 HCG @ 500mg EOD and Nolvadex 20mg per day
WK 17 Nolvadex 20mg
WK 18 Nolvadex 10mg per day

Was thinking of doing Proviron @ 25mg ED throughout the entire cycle but being DHT derivative and Winstrol being a DHT derivative, May be too much DHT action?? Not sure

Anyway, this is not my first cycle in my life and I used to do cyles back in the late 80s and early , early90s with legit pharmaceuticals before taking 18 years off and doing only one 10 wk cycle 10 weeks ago using Dankall Test E and Deca plus Omega Anivar. (all worked like a champ!! My receptors were fresh obviously because I went from 221lbs to 238lbs and 15% body fat to 11%! Plus my diet was perfect!

So in conclusion, I feel pretty qualified to tell if the stuff is Good to Go as all i have really known is Pharmaceutical grade gear mostly!

I'll update in after a couple of weeks of Tren + T-Prop as I should start to feel at least something by then! Fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man I have an update for you aswell. I'm confident the test prop was good to go. And the masteron I believe was good also but I am not certain. I am qualified to tell also but I am very uncertain about the Anavar and proviron. I have a strong suspicion the Anavar is low dose dbol or something. If you chew the Anavar you can actually taste chemical, and it doesn't taste good, but the proviron tastes like candy for sure. I emailed %&%&% pharma and asked about the products and they confirmed the pictures I sent them were indeed legit.. But the Anavar I really don't think I am sold on it. Bloated me a little and I had wicked back pumps. When I dropped it , the bloat and pumps left me. I have used proviron before and I was so damn horny with almost painful erections , this stuff was not so much, I couldn't tell any difference. The test prop is def good though , minor PIP , and increased aggression , size, confidence , and sense of well being, and it came on quick. Pls keep me posted ok?? I know my stuff came from Vancouver, but who knows who is really making it .

Ride it like you stole it!!

Thanks rustilldown, I know that I have used legit anivar before and get the same painful pump in the back feeling, in fact, I get it every time I use any injectables so its hard to say. I will say though, Test is cheap for raw materials, as is Dbol, so whos to know what the hell your taking, and if an underground company wants you to have some sort of results, they can just give you cheap test and jack the price with a label like "primo" or "Anivar"
Im worried because I bought Primo too, and its not cheap at all!

Have you tried the Tren Acetate 100? i noticed sediment on the bottom and when shaken, it became a bit cloudy. I asked them and of course they said that that is the way it is and nothing to worry about. But Ive seen clearer home brews! so I extracted it and ran it through a .2 Whatkin filter into a new sterile vile to be safe, and its a nice honey gold now with no crap in it! still, wonder if its just sesame oil? lol

How long have you been into this cycle?

I am hugely suseptable to water retention so wouldnt be good for my cutting cycle.

Be nice if there was anyone else that has had experience with Northern Pharma and could add some incite ? :)

I will update in a couple of weeks and it would be great to continue hearing about your progress.

Oh ya, also meant to say, its important to drink shitloads of water and supplement a bit of Creatine with Var, as it increases ATP within the muscle and can lead to cramping, sore pump feeling muscles, especially in lower back area, if not enough water is ingested. Not sure of the exact science behind it, but seems to work for me and i can tell when Im dehydrated by how painful the lower back pump is. I suspect also, that there is a certain amount of trauma when injecting in the outer, upper glutes and this probably contributes to the back discomfort.
I always thought that the Var tabs should be pressed with creatine as the binder to enhance its effectiveness.

Oh ya, also meant to say, its important to drink shitloads of water and supplement a bit of Creatine with Var, as it increases ATP within the muscle and can lead to cramping, sore pump feeling muscles, especially in lower back area, if not enough water is ingested. Not sure of the exact science behind it, but seems to work for me and i can tell when Im dehydrated by how painful the lower back pump is. I suspect also, that there is a certain amount of trauma when injecting in the outer, upper glutes and this probably contributes to the back discomfort.
I always thought that the Var tabs should be pressed with creatine as the binder to enhance its effectiveness.

Yeah I've heard about the var and creatine combo and before when I used it I had stellar results. I finished that cycle some time ago and I had gained near 20 pounds in 10 weeks... Partially due to the fact that I was
In school for 8 of those weeks instead of my regular bustin my ass carpenter job. I am going to run the remainder of their prop again here in the near future as I'm confident it is good quality. I haven't tried anything other than their proviron mast var and prop.. But I know bros on their deca and t 400 who just exploded with quality size / strength so... Some of their gear is definitely legit. If the primo works well for you I will give it a try in the future as well.. It's something I've always wanted. Maybe I just don't react to var the way I imagine I should. Keep me posted and I will do the same with what I find out.

Ya, but the issue is also, not just if their gear is legit, but for all we know they could be putting cheap Test in all of it in various doses to mimic gains :/ If I was doing Deca Id know for sure because it always soothes my joints! lol
If I waterball up from doing Var and Tren while Im eating super clean and lean right now, I'll be pissed! Var usually burns fat and Tren vaporizes it! lol so hopfully not Dbol Tabs or I could have saved a lot of dough just getting those!

Be nice if some Pro 's would chime in on NP, I'd like to know their opinion on NP Primo, Tren and such for Pre-contest! That would help reveal if legit.

Have you heard of %&%&? I have a few of their goodies I've yet to use. Anyone on hear used their gear??

Ya, but the issue is also, not just if their gear is legit, but for all we know they could be putting cheap Test in all of it in various doses to mimic gains :/ If I was doing Deca Id know for sure because it always soothes my joints! lol
If I waterball up from doing Var and Tren while Im eating super clean and lean right now, I'll be pissed! Var usually burns fat and Tren vaporizes it! lol so hopfully not Dbol Tabs or I could have saved a lot of dough just getting those!

Be nice if some Pro 's would chime in on NP, I'd like to know their opinion on NP Primo, Tren and such for Pre-contest! That would help reveal if legit.

Did you say you were running the cycle as we speak I can't recall, or have you yet to start. Your cycle looks very well planned. I am very interested in your primo results. I really want to try it and I have a solid hook for %&%*&% pharma but was too scared to buy the primo. I really would like to try it though. Where are you from bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom