Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

North Carolina!!!

I wasnt good enough to play baseball there, I had to play at a smaller school in Maryland:(

Ah, boo. Well, it definitely would have been a funny coincidence if you'd been there one more year and we'd been in the same dorms.

Ah, boo. Well, it definitely would have been a funny coincidence if you'd been there one more year and we'd been in the same dorms.

ha, tell me bout it. small world. We can mod board it or PM it for more details. Interested to see if you're still in NC.

Know what ya doosh head? The only reason they got there was because Villanova let them win on purpose. Yeah, I said it...

I made the call because you seem to have had a stressful year and I wanted to be nice. So, you're welcome.

Know what ya doosh head? The only reason they got there was because Villanova let them win on purpose. Yeah, I said it...

I made the call because you seem to have had a stressful year and I wanted to be nice. So, you're welcome.

lol oh THAT'S how they beat nova. I was wondering!

;)

Top Bottom