Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norephedrine vs. Ma Huang, synepherine etc...

Mighty P

Does anyone know the receptor sites that Norephedrine, Ma Huang, and syepherine work on. My body is too tolerant to ma huang and I'm looking for an alternative. Synepherine seems to be great for energy, but I don't think it's thermogenic. How about Norephedrine? Does it work on the same receptor sites as Ma Huang?
Thanks
:fro:

Bump

an additional comment, i read that the FDA is trying to ban Norephedrine in over the counter fat burning stuff. They are probably going to take MD6 off of the market (again) beacuse it contains Norephedrine

read some here

Norephedrine and ephedrine both stimulate beta and alpha receptors. You want to stimulate beta receptors to accelerate fat loss but when alpha receptors are stimulating fat storeage is increased. That's why yohimbine is important in the fat loss equation as it blocks the stimulatory effects on the alpha receptors allowing fat to be more effectively utilized from these receptor sites. Yohimbine stacks safely and effectively with Norephdrine but is real dangerous with ephedrine. Stay away with ephedrine and yohimbine combinations and go for Norephedrine and yohimbine combinations.

Top Bottom