Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin vs Jinotropin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootneck

Ive got the chance of buying either, norditropin or jinotropin, ive never taken either, only taken some russian somatropin. can anyone advise me to which i should go for?

I have been doing a lot of rHGH research lately, and I have most all options available to me. I have decided on Jino's. I know 100% they are 191aa, I know I can check to see if they are fakes via their website, and I know I can get them quick, safe, and cheap from a very reliable source. So for all those reasons, I decided that Jino's were the best choice.

jronimoe15 said:
is Jinos better? i have a script for Norditropin...............is there really that big of a difference? Is Jinos a lot cheaper.

Ive tried Generics, Serostim, Fitropin, Ansomone, & Jins.. In my honest opinion, nothing beats Jins. I am using Ansomone right now, and its pretty good and I like it. Very comparable to Jins in my opinion. But I can get Jins cheaper, so I go with them. They have proven themselves.. They are top notch..Ansomones, very close 2nd.

i've tried many diff ones now, jin's are my choice now, if not jins then the blue top kefei generics

this post is so old but gotta say norditropin is way better than jintropin now although jintropins at the time of this post were very good novo nordisk norditropin is made to gmp standard so many fake jins out there so for anyone reading this old post looking for advice on jintropin or norditropin go with norditropin simpexx pens jintropin aqua is excelent too but reconstituted jintropin is 90% always fake now in 2010

This is probably the first time I've seen a legit reason to bump a 4-year-old thread. Products and counterfeiting change in time, and such is the case here.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom