Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin simplexx 10mg/1,5 ml ..results when?

Geneugen

Hello dear friends,i have a question that bothers me.its my second mounth on hgh and i dont see any results.im dooing 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu before bad time.today i recive the package for another 2 months.im wondering is this fake or do i have to wait for the grow to kick in.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
96bc9c1722c4f0062c6f2efe2841ab35.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G955F folosind Tapatalk

HGH is the type of thing that you need to run for months before really noticing much from.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section on the HGH source you used. See what kind of reviews come up

You would have to get blood work to verify but honestly most HGH out there is fake. Unless you get it right from the pharmacy. I would go with mailorderhgh. I can get you a code if you need a discount!

it takes a very long time to see a lot from hgh and requires not only patience but understanding how it works and results or at least tthings start to change an happen in over time... that being said, as everyone pointed out, its fakes so much that you are playing with fire if you dont have an extremely trustworthy source... you need bloodwork, absolutely

HGH is the type of thing that you need to run for months before really noticing much from.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section on the HGH source you used. See what kind of reviews come up
Thnkx for replay Muskate,you 'r righit.i know it thakes months but i was waiting for some small diffrence. now i have 8weeks allready.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G955F folosind Tapatalk

Top Bottom