Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norabol question..

TraxZBT

just a question about Norabol for anyone whose usedd it.. what's a good cycle to pack up some muscle.. meaning how many bottles would i have to buy... and also.. would i also need chrysin deluxe to decrease chances of side effects?... what would i also need to keep the gains afterwards..

-- i know it's alot of questions.. but i read up on everything about Norabol on the boards and i'm willing to try it..
-- pluss i'm not about to do steroids right noww because basically i consider myself not educated enough on it.. so something mild like this is worth experimenting..

thanx in advance..

Have you looked at the example stacks and cycles on the MQ site under "Custom Programs"? Some of them sound like they're worth a shot. I'm not bagging on George's supplements at all here because I have 4 bottles of Norabol and 2 Andro Infusion to try out, but depending on your financial situation you might not be able to afford the Chrysin Deluxe or all of them at once. I looked around and found another brand that I could afford right now, and it has about the same mg's of chrysin & LPC. Same for tribulus if you're gonna add that in towards the end. Or, budget out for a cylce. Buy the Norabol now, then just prior to time to use the chrysin, buy it. That should give you time to save up the dough.

You also might try stacking orals with a transdermal and/or intranasal. I have yet to see someone post results of a serious (ambitious) PH cycle, so until then I think we're just tossing out ideas and hoping for some good results.

Thanx for the repliess,
i'm basically just wanting to go with a norabol cycle.. plus anything to lessen the sides.. i might have to invest in some clomid or novadex as i think i'm pretty prone to gyno..

Hoffmeister said:
FYI:

On the Chrysin, you might want to check out PA's article this month:

http://www.musclemonthly.com/articles/010701-arnold-flavones.htm

HTH

One thing to note is that this is a single study, and it has not even been published (meaning submitted to peer-review) yet.

I have made chrysin topicals for several people and it does seem to lower estrogen -- two people have had this confirmed with blood tests. However, the 17beta-HSD issue makes it undesirable unless you have really high estrogen levels or you are using exogenous androgens which would make lowered natural test levels a non-issue.

I'm not sure why he was so positive about flavone -- the studies I have seen (and I think I have seen them all) show it to have pretty poor anti-aromatase activity.

Top Bottom