Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

non suppressive cycles?

when you say ghrh, are you referring to ghrp6 and ghrp2 or something else? i just read somewhere that ghrp6 will stack the lbs on b/c it makes you so hungry, is that true? also what's the difference between the two ghrp peptides? is mgf just like hgh but more focused on muscle growth instead of organs as well as the hands and jaw and stuff? just trying to get a handle on all this stuff so i can stay up to date lol.

when you say ghrh, are you referring to ghrp6 and ghrp2 or something else? i just read somewhere that ghrp6 will stack the lbs on b/c it makes you so hungry, is that true? also what's the difference between the two ghrp peptides? is mgf just like hgh but more focused on muscle growth instead of organs as well as the hands and jaw and stuff? just trying to get a handle on all this stuff so i can stay up to date lol.

Like i said they all work thru different neurotransmitters,GHRH increases the synthesis of protein,stimulates the growth of new muscle tissue,increases muscle mass & strength,causes hyperplasia the increase of more muscle cells,stimulates hunger,supposenly regrows internal organs that have athrophied with age.

MGF does basically the same as GHRH but!!!!it has shown the ability of wasted tissue to grow, Targets skeletal tissue and promotes growth by repairing damaged tissue.

The loss of muscle mass in old age is associated with the body's impaired ability to express MGF.

RADAR

Top Bottom