Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

non-plats only appreciation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gambino

Guest
if you are plat please stop reading and exit






























































are you gone? good, snooty muthafuckas that they are...hammy, humantarget, unjackedangel, bjjuice2, db, ulcaster, tuc, bbf,wtn2beastiality, ceaser and who ever else i may be forgetting, we are the backbone of this site, the foundation. without us, this site would be like any other bb site, filled with goons and small penilism. It's a tough road for us, haters like digger lurking on every corner waiting to flex their 14's in a act of envy, but yet we stand strong and proud. Feel good about yourselfs today, you are special, you are beatiful.

nonplat4life
 
Last edited:
It's like Darwinism

The weak (read non-plat) are condemned to defeat and extinction :)
 
Bambi-no said:
are you gone? good, snooty muthafuckas that they are...hammy, humantarget, unjackedangel, bjjuice2, db, ulcaster, bbf,wtn2beastiality, ceaser and who ever else i may be forgetting, we are the backbone of this site
nonplat4life

Yo bambi-no...
you forgot exotic island girl
 
I love all plats and non plats equally
If i dont like you, its not because im plat and your not or whatever....
its because i dont like you

i move in both groups:)
 
SoKlueles said:
I love all plats and non plats equally
If i dont like you, its not because im plat and your not or whatever....
its because i dont like you

i move in both groups:)

Are there people here that actually care if someones plat or not?
 
Cata1yst said:
Are there people here that actually care if someones plat or not?
apparently so
so shush
why do you think this thread was made?
biased of platinum members
 
SoKlueles said:
apparently so
so shush
why do you think this thread was made?
biased of platinum members

LOL doubt gambino really cares he was just being a sack on purpose...

and did I just get shushed?
 
What's that line from Risky Business? Wasn't it: "Don't ever F*ck with another man's livelihood."
 
tuc biscuit said:
I made up a little song;


non plat
that's where it is at


I made a little song too:

If you were Plat, you'd still be calm...
but since your not, you got a bomb.
 
George Spellwin said:
I made a little song too:

If you were Plat, you'd still be calm...
but since your not, you got a bomb.

George, I'm guessing you probably make a lot of money. What habits do you have that require so much money? Just curious.
 
biteme said:
George, I'm guessing you probably make a lot of money. What habits do you have that require so much money? Just curious.

Actually, I'm writing a book about success and making money online. I'll tell all in that book. Seriously though, this site is VERY expensive to run.
 
(digger looks down at his 14. "Dang, didn't think I'd been flexing it, exactly...." zzzzip!)

You were saying?
 
digger said:
(digger looks down at his 14. "Dang, didn't think I'd been waving it, exactly...." zzzzip!)

You were saying?


lmao biceps not johnson
 
stand strong brothers, each bomb only makes us stronger. i spit in the bombers gaye faces, i throw my feces at their parents.
 
Gambino said:
if you are plat please stop reading and exit













are you gone? good, snooty muthafuckas that they are...hammy, humantarget, unjackedangel, bjjuice2, db, ulcaster, tuc, bbf,wtn2beastiality, ceaser and who ever else i may be forgetting, we are the backbone of this site, the foundation. without us, this site would be like any other bb site, filled with goons and small penilism. It's a tough road for us, haters like digger lurking on every corner waiting to flex their 14's in a act of envy, but yet we stand strong and proud. Feel good about yourselfs today, you are special, you are beatiful.

nonplat4life

*cough*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom