Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non Pin Site Pain

rmzsuzuki89

Yesterday morning was my third test e pin. The first two went well, a little pain on the first but it cleared up a couple days later. Even less pain with the second, and same cleared up pretty quickly. But this third one is a little weird to me.

I have been pinning quads, alternating right and left. Yesterday morning was my right. I pinned about mid thy on the outside. When I was done it was similar feeling to the second pin, and was fine all day. This morning I woke up and it is almost as if my leg is cramping. It is sore much lower than the pin site though, and on top of my leg. It is weird to me because it was fine yesterday and the pain is also not in the same place as the pin site. I have been sterile, switching needles and alcohol swabbing my skin and the stopper. I also aspirated and there was no blood. The only difference is that this time there was some pain the first time I tried to inject. I think I hit a nerve or something, but I moved over slightly and it was fine. There is no redness or swelling. Any idea what could be wrong?

Top Bottom