EnderJE New member EF VIP Feb 14, 2006 #1 Choose your response: Why do all vampires have their own swat teams? Is it just a thing to copy from Blade 2? OR Everyone dies. Before I forget, there is a spoiler in this thread.
Choose your response: Why do all vampires have their own swat teams? Is it just a thing to copy from Blade 2? OR Everyone dies. Before I forget, there is a spoiler in this thread.
G Gambino Guest Feb 14, 2006 #2 bram stoker's dracula was the best traditional vampire movie...after reading the ann rice series i can't watch garbage like this. and neither should you. you should be rawking in the garage with your buddies
bram stoker's dracula was the best traditional vampire movie...after reading the ann rice series i can't watch garbage like this. and neither should you. you should be rawking in the garage with your buddies
AAP Plat Hero Platinum Feb 14, 2006 #3 Ok, I am AAP and I approve this movie review format. You done good.
EnderJE New member EF VIP Feb 14, 2006 #5 Phaded said: aap rules Click to expand... He's my hero. I wanna be just like him. Except for the gay part.
Phaded said: aap rules Click to expand... He's my hero. I wanna be just like him. Except for the gay part.