Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva how long how much?!?

There is nothing wrong with a 6 week cycle using Test E. I remember my first cycle was only 6 weeks long, and it brought tremendous gains.

12-16 week cycles are just too long IMO, especially if not shooting hCG during that entire period.

-Pp

so a cycle of TestE 250mg/week for 10 weeks would absolutely need hCG?

i'm planning on doing that and PCT with clomid/nolva didn't think hCG was neccessary...

TM248 said:

i'm planning on doing that and PCT with clomid/nolva didn't think hCG was neccessary...

IMO not nessesary IF this is your first cycle at that dose (250mg) at that length (10 weeks) clomid and nolva would be fine

TM248 said:

Yeah, 250mg/week is low, but it can still shut your ass down as hard as 500-1000mg/week… at least in most mortal men.

Nobody absolutely needs hCG, its just a smart thing to do. Its cheap and easy to shoot, so I really see no reason why you wouldn’t want to use it during a cycle. It ensures a better recovery.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Yeah, 250mg/week is low, but it can still shut your ass down as hard as 500-1000mg/week… at least in most mortal men.

Nobody absolutely needs hCG, its just a smart thing to do. Its cheap and easy to shoot, so I really see no reason why you wouldn’t want to use it during a cycle. It ensures a better recovery.

-Pp
Agreed, no reason not too.
You don't want to find out the hard way how shut down you really are.

Jesus instead of drilling the guy on how long or short his cycle was or what compounds he used why don't you just answer his goddamn question ffs.

All you need is nolva for 7 weeks of test e, you don't need hcg, you don't need clomid, you don't need the pct usually used for a 12 month pro cycle like some "experts" will try and tell you you need. Now how much and for how long? its your body, see how you react and you figure it out.

Jonro said:
Jesus instead of drilling the guy on how long or short his cycle was or what compounds he used why don't you just answer his goddamn question ffs.

All you need is nolva for 7 weeks of test e, you don't need hcg, you don't need clomid, you don't need the pct usually used for a 12 month pro cycle like some "experts" will try and tell you you need. Now how much and for how long? its your body, see how you react and you figure it out.
Good post here. :mix:

8 weeks is long enough for a test cycle if its your first. No need to go longer or shorter. Since your cycle was conservative in length, nolva for three weeks should be enough.

Top Bottom