Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no receptor site=more steroids or quit steroids?

He just said he's a hard gainer, I'm sure that's the issue..... Being Ectomorphic, your body burns alot of calories for daily fuel..... So even if you eat 5000cals per day, youre not gonna get the same gains as someone who's metabolism is slower..... 10lbs for a hardgainer? That's not a bad cycle IMO.....

rizz

I kind of had same problem on first cycle. I think if you are already kind of big you just might need more gear intake.

My second cycle looked more like a 4th or 5th cycle for someone, but it worked really well. And I ate a lot more. Only regret was my diet was a lot of crap. But strength gains were great.

im not really ectomorphic my bones arent light my wrist is 7.5 inches around and im 6"2 204 lbs currently...im prolly a mix between ecto andmesomorph...

sixfoot2whiteboy said:
im not really ectomorphic my bones arent light my wrist is 7.5 inches around and im 6"2 204 lbs currently...im prolly a mix between ecto andmesomorph...

Ok, but the Ecto component will still make you need to consume more calories then someone Non Ecto..... Yeah, sounds like you took alot of gear, and didn't get as much from it that another guy would..... You may have a few factors involved there, one being that youre Ecto, the other is that it just might take higher dosages to get you to achieve gains..... Just like 10mg of Morphine might knock me out, but might make you not feel much different at all..... Everyone is different....

rizz

When I started taking dbol for first time, I did what a lot of people suggested for first time dosage. I did 30ng a day to start. Needless to say I wasn't feeling it as much as people talked up dbol to be.

Mine was actually vet gear and I was reading the label directions and it had a weight to mg dosage fomula. I started to use that and upped to 50mg a day, then bam I felt crazy pumps.

Prizz said:
He just said he's a hard gainer, I'm sure that's the issue..... Being Ectomorphic, your body burns alot of calories for daily fuel..... So even if you eat 5000cals per day, youre not gonna get the same gains as someone who's metabolism is slower..... 10lbs for a hardgainer? That's not a bad cycle IMO.....

rizz
being an ecto, and a hardgainer, i can tell you from experience that when ON i put weight and size on easily. i put on a ton of size with comparable amounts of gear. i seriously think you should get a diff source, and go with a reputable vet/ug lab. american pharmaceuticals are one of the most widely faked. i dont use any us made gear. get some qv/bd/syrus/gtp or equivalent and do it again..
i seriously suspect your gear was bunk.
and in my opinion Anadrol has no business in a body builders tool kit. maybe a powerlifter (which you seem to be i believe) but not for bodybuilding.

ya i was into powerlifting and will never consider myself a bber but i still want to be as big as i can...i just dont know how fake gear can get in a real local pharmacy...i still dont think it was fake but..

sixfoot2whiteboy said:
lets say say at around 200lbs a for a 2nd cycle9 first was 200-300mg dec and 25mg dbol for 8 weeks and didnt gained a little but not much) cycle a person who has lifted for a while and knows how to eat take 500mg test e for 10 weeks and 50mg anadrol a day for 4 weeks and say they only gain 10lbs on the whole (while eating 5,000+ cals/day and close to 400gms protein day)..cycle and there bench goes up only 10 lbs and the gear they got was legit (from a local pharmacy in the states) would that meen that the person just has really shitty genetics and virtually no receptor sites or does that mean they just have to use alot more gear say gram test week 150mgs anadrol and 500mgs deca week???..this is all with lifting correctly and really doing everything right, except getting huge or insanely strong, i just dont get it..maybe im one of those 1 in 1,000 people that just have really no receptor site.. any input...and the gear is legit its from a nation wide chain pharmacy...any help cause i dont really wanna waste any more money if for 10 lbs and 10 lbs on my bench...iu thought this cycle was potent enough to do it but.......
Im starting to believe more and more in the idea of genetic limitation. That's to say, no matter what you do or what you take, eventually there will come a point that you simply cannot get any bigger. But putting those theories aside, how do you know you are training correctly? A lot of people think they are doing the right things to continue to induce muscle growth, when in fact they are not. What you did to get to 200lbs, may not be good enough to get you to 250lbs.

thats a good point...i meen i train hard and it just pisses me off when i see guys that r reppin 200 lbs who have big muscualar bodies, and im over there reppin 275 for 10 and cant get shit out of it....i train6-8 reps,10-12, gvt, 4-6 everything..who know, but i know i didnt hit my limit yet

Top Bottom