Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

no more protein shakes for me

PIGEON-RAT said:
yeah, i bet it's good for cutting too

in the article, they mentioned it's "appetite reducing qualities" or words to that effect.

well no shit.

not that i'd know anything about that though :verygood: :lmao:
 
This is nothing new.

Ancient cultures in South America have been doing this. They chew on the leaves, or make 'coca tea' with crushed coca leaves.
 
Deus Ex Machina said:
This is nothing new.

Ancient cultures in South America have been doing this. They chew on the leaves, or make 'coca tea' with crushed coca leaves.


are they jacked?
 
Bran987 said:
so is the leaf illegal or just cocaine? can they sell the drink in america?

i'm not re-reading the article, but i think it was said that they were going to manufacture it so it wouldn't have any cocaine in it so they could ship it to the US. some chemist terminology or something like that. basically, they'll make it worthless.

go re-read it and you can tell us.
 
I was going to get some of the "Vortex" Energy drinks until i read that they would remove all the coca from it for export! That sucks!

RADAR
 
IM GLAD I CANT GET COKE ANY MORE ...i would have built a ROCKET TO SHOot my self into the sun... i may do it anyway
 
Dammit, I wish I could have ordered a few cases before it was publicized. Customs probably wouldn't have given a bunch of gatorade-looking things a second look.
 
Allthecoca.com 5 pound bucket for $39.
 
I've chewed coca leaves numerous times in s.America. Buzz is kinda like coffe. Kinda like chewing Redman minus the spitting. You gotta mix the leaves with a little acid in order to feel any effects of the plant...
 
Gambino said:
I've chewed coca leaves numerous times in s.America. Buzz is kinda like coffe. Kinda like chewing Redman minus the spitting. You gotta mix the leaves with a little acid in order to feel any effects of the plant...

Citric acid oughta do the trick....coca lemonade, anyone? :p
 
Citric acid is what I used, just a few drops...something to do with the alkaloids in the coca leaves...they stain your teeth green...
 
I'm not sure if coca would grew will in N.America, especially in PA...I think you would need to grow it like chronic;inside and with sodium lights...might not be worth it. On a side note, I was told it takes a lb. of leaves to refine a oz. of blow...if I had access to coca leaves, I would chew them daily...good for digestion.
 
This stuff would make as much money as VapooRise

Kdrink is one of two new bottled beverages to hit Peruvian stores this year using a formula made from coca leaves, the base ingredient in cocaine. Each bottle of Kdrink contains a trace 0.6 milligrams of the outlawed stimulant.

Although that amount of natural, unprocessed cocaine carries less kick than a cup of coffee, it is enough to create a legal headache for exporters. With the notable exception of Coca-Cola, products using coca leaves are banned in most countries beyond the Andes by strict U.S. and UN import regulations...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1821&e=16&u=/cpress/coca_drinks
 
Top Bottom