Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no money need cheap foods

gibbo1234

hi, im looking to bulk up and i have next to no fat on me and ive just moved into a flat and im on a tight budget, i normally eat half box of cerial a day with a BIG plate of pasta and a big plate of rice also patato chicken or steak during day. now im a pritty small person and iim not puting on weight eating this so i must need to up my cals so with a small budget what do you guys recomend thatt is cheap and FULL of calories i really need to bump it up as i am sik of not gaining.

all advice appreciated

eggs, tuna, fish, chicken, oatmeal, red meat, sweet potato, veggies, brown rice, whole grains

On a low budget, it's pretty hard to beat tuna in a can. Sounds like you eat alot of carbs, so upping your protein intake might do the trick. Eggs are also good on the super cheap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is so true, and the bonus is it actually tastes like veggies ;)

hi, im looking to bulk up and i have next to no fat on me and ive just moved into a flat and im on a tight budget, i normally eat half box of cerial a day with a BIG plate of pasta and a big plate of rice also patato chicken or steak during day. now im a pritty small person and iim not puting on weight eating this so i must need to up my cals so with a small budget what do you guys recomend thatt is cheap and FULL of calories i really need to bump it up as i am sik of not gaining.

all advice appreciated

medium ground beef, peanut butter, peanuts, whole eggs, potatoes, fatty pork, chicken legs/backs.

Dunno about the US but in the UK, chicken thighs are half the price of breast and just a little prep and you got damn tasty meat!

alot of good answers here. buy the big tub of oats. drink them out of the blender all day with whole milk and peanuts/peanut butter. easy and cheap way to get 3000+ cals a day, then just eat your usual breakfast lunch dinner with these shakes in between

Top Bottom