Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No label - help

If it were me I'd toss it. From what I've heard it's not worth the cost to get it tested. Test is cheap IMO and would probably cost you less to replace it than go through the trouble of trying to get it tested to see what it is and hopefully be able to figure out the mg/ml ratio.

How the hell do u forget what u have in ur gear stash? I don't no anyone thar 4getz that shit js

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using EliteFitness

+1. You don't know what you use? That's like saying, "I found this six pack of beer in the back of the closet the other day but can't remember if I like beer or not."

Anyway, 100 mgs is 100mgs no matter what it is.

I bought the gear about 2 years ago and remember getting some extra things because the price was so great. I know what I normally use and I have a general idea of what it might be but which bottle is what is still a mystery. Oh well 1 cc of everything! Lol

I bought the gear about 2 years ago and remember getting some extra things because the price was so great. I know what I normally use and I have a general idea of what it might be but which bottle is what is still a mystery. Oh well 1 cc of everything! Lol

It all works! lol

Watch it all be tren or deca and u just end up running like 750mg of tren a week by itself Lmao

Top Bottom