Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N'large or Whey for bulking..?

Xtreme2001

I'm going to be bulking withint 2 months.. (currently dieting and using Whey). MY bulking cycle consisits of 6weeks bulk,6weeks diet. Now I'm just debating wether or not I should use N'large for the first 6 weeks that I bulk for the extra calories? Is it a good idea?

my diet will look like this for the first 6 weeks.. and the next 6 is similar, just less in some quantity

Meal 1: 3 servings Whey/1 cup oatmeal/Cereal Bar
Meal 2: 2 Cans Tuna/Fat Free Mayo/ 4 slices Wheat bread
Meal 3: 2-3 Chicken Breast/ 2 cups Rice
Meal 4: 3 servings Whey/ 2 tablespoons Olive/Flax Oil
Meal 5: Salmon/Veggies cooked in Oil
Meal 6: 10oz Steak/Veggies
Meal 7: 3 servings Whey/ 2 tablespoons Olive/Flax Oil

Would N'large be best to add some CLEAN mass to me? or should I stick to Whey.. What's the difference that I would notice using either or? I'm pondering this question in my head constantly.

Thanks for any help!

if u use n large compared to whey you will add a lot more carbs to your diet, i think n large has around 70 doesnt it???, and this you need in my opinion if u bulk so i rhink you should.

The reason I ask, is because I know of some guys that have used N'large many times and became bloated off it.. Got kinda fat/chubby. I dont know what their diet was like.. that could have did it so that's why.

I know the whey is clean protien, no extra calories, but the N'large has those extra calories which might be beneficial to me.

Hmm..!?!

That's my philosophy too pat.... Bulking is the time you can eat all those cereals, ice-cream, rice, etc. that you weren't able to eat when cutting... so enjoy it while you can.

Okie dokie.. you said it :)

I'll limit myself to how many calories.. I would like to watch what I eat though.. I just want to stay away from an EXTRA fat from the bulking process.. I know bulking means getting fatter.. but those extra bowls of ice cream.. cereal.. etc won't be to my adavantage if I want to stay away from the fat.

I'll calculate how many calories would be in my daily intake from the my diet (shown above).. then I'll go from there :)

What's the best range to go buy when bulking 40/40/20- carbs/pro/fat?

Can someone answer this for me.

What's the best range to go buy when bulking 40/40/20- carbs/pro/fat? Now is that for the day or per meal??

Thanks!

the best macronutrient breakdown is just an opinoin, in my opinion 40/40/20 is the best for bulking. it is per day, you take ur bodyweight X 20, that is the calories that you should be taking in, and 40% of those should be carbs, 40 % of those should be protein, and 20% of the total calories hsould be fats. you could split the amounts up evenly between meals if u like but that is up to you.

Top Bottom