Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NitroNOX

After about five days use of NitroNOX it is my opinion that this preworkout is a quality product with excellent ingredients. Super focus and energy throughout the day. No crash like some others and no stomach issues either. My only negative comment would be not to take a serving to late in the day, I couldn't get to sleep a couple of nights...that may be different for others. I'm not one who can take any stims in the afternoon. Try adjusting the serving size if you use it for afternoon or evening workouts.

Overall excellent product will recommend to friends.

After about five days use of NitroNOX it is my opinion that this preworkout is a quality product with excellent ingredients. Super focus and energy throughout the day. No crash like some others and no stomach issues either. My only negative comment would be not to take a serving to late in the day, I couldn't get to sleep a couple of nights...that may be different for others. I'm not one who can take any stims in the afternoon. Try adjusting the serving size if you use it for afternoon or evening workouts.

Overall excellent product will recommend to friends.

Thanks for the review matey. I am happy you loved the product :)

I am happy you liked the product George. By including the carefully selected energy matrix we used we hoped it would prevent any major crash. I am happy to see you and Rpgove have both highlighted that. I have used a lot of pre workouts and some have been great but then later in the workout or even a few hours later I have crashed badly.

I'm still using NitroNOX before every morning workout and I can definitely tell that you carefully designed it. Still no mid-workout crashes for a week straight, and tons of energy after taking NitroNOX. I also feel really focused when working just like Rpgove.

Yes sir..only when I workout in the am though...been trying to get some of the guys at the gym to try it...I always get the usual...ya ya ya, sounds more like blah blah blah.

Yes sir..only when I workout in the am though...been trying to get some of the guys at the gym to try it...I always get the usual...ya ya ya, sounds more like blah blah blah.

It's funny you say that I have been doing the same. Some guy started talking to be in the sauna after the gym about training and diet. He said about the way I train and I mentioned it's because of the pre workout. He had a water bottle so I got him to empty it afterwards and put a scoop in there for him. I don't even know the guy I didn't see him last time I went so in the next week I expect him to come up to me saying wtf did you give me! Funny thing is he has never used a pre workout ever so this stuff is gonna blow his mind :evil::biggrin:

He Def won't be sleeping tonight.

I can just imagine him getting in the gym and starting to train and thinking wtf is happening :D I did make sure he was ok with caffeine before I gave him it though. He said he sometimes has coffee so hopefully he is ok!!

Top Bottom