Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nightsweats from Tren

hmm so if im not getting night sweats than does that mean the tren isnt working? :confused: I've run 5 weeks at 50mg ED. I've noticed some strength gains but not a whole lot else.

bas4lizzife said:
hmm so if im not getting night sweats than does that mean the tren isnt working? :confused: I've run 5 weeks at 50mg ED. I've noticed some strength gains but not a whole lot else.

Yes you are right....the only way to say tren is working is lost of bf and/or strength increase.....I think the nights sweats happen more to individuals who are inducing too much sodium or who are prone to sweating due to high bf....I didn't have night sweats or the fina cough on tren Ace at 575mg per week....as a matter of fact I didn't get anything of the known side effects including insomina.....However I did notice that I was waking up every hour or so during the night to take a piss for the first 3 weeks and before I knew it, I had shedded 3mm of bf.....

I have found the night sweats are directly related to the amount of carbs I eat and water I drink.

Goldprospector said:
Can you elaborate a bit? Too many carb? Not enough water? Too much water? Is there a such thing as too much water?

More carbs and water = more sweating
Well you can drown by drinking too much but it's not likely. :)
Otherwise, no you can't drink too much.

My last cycle I ran 300mg of G.T. Tren-E/12wks, 150mg 2 times a week. I only got the night sweats on my legs, I think that is where i had stored most of my bf, besides my mid region.

I never experienced the cough, except for the time my dumbass licked a small drop than had fallen on the counter~ i thought the cough was going to kill me, hehe.

I have trained my body to eat every 2-3hrs and I did notice that if I didn't eat by my 3rd hour the tren gave me severe hunger pains.

I loved the strength gains and being able to lose the small amount of bf i had without losing any size and still gaining mass. :chomp:
~2Big

2BIG4URMOM said:
My last cycle I ran 300mg of G.T. Tren-E/12wks, 150mg 2 times a week. I only got the night sweats on my legs, I think that is where i had stored most of my bf, besides my mid region.

I never experienced the cough, except for the time my dumbass licked a small drop than had fallen on the counter~ i thought the cough was going to kill me, hehe.

I have trained my body to eat every 2-3hrs and I did notice that if I didn't eat by my 3rd hour the tren gave me severe hunger pains.

I loved the strength gains and being able to lose the small amount of bf i had without losing any size and still gaining mass. :chomp:
~2Big

You took it the tren for 12 weeks? I heard it's not a good idea to take it for more than 8?

krishna said:
You took it the tren for 12 weeks? I heard it's not a good idea to take it for more than 8?

Yea, I've read that on here as well, but it took me about 4wks to notice anything or experience any sides so i ran it longer, I also took the Enanthate version instead of the Ace.~2Big

Top Bottom