Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Niacin And Vascularity???

Take it with full stomach, and divide the dose cause the side effects are very strong at least for me, dont take more than 200mg each time, and more than 1500 a day can be very harmful, by the way the non itchy niacin is niacinamide, but it is supposed to be less effective.

:smash:

The formula ffor the increased veiney look was 500mg niacin and six ounces red wine, girls started tipsey back stage, this the reason that NPC envoked the no alcohol allowed rule. It works well but expect the flush, I think that the flush helps with the look. The wine for sure helps with the pump. ( I got back to you on the diet rite thing as well on your other thread)

hey liftsiron if i get annoying with all my questions sue me...i like to learn new things!!! you mentioned the 500mg of niacin and red wine but do i have to use the them both for a few days before the show or is that the mixture for the day of?

I like to use the niacin on the regular basis to help detoxify my system. The niacin and wine is done only once about 20 minutes before you go on stage for prejudging. I tried glycerol but with poor results.

Liftsiron, what do you mean by niacin detoxifying your system? Since I only have 4 days til my show, would it be too late to start niacin. If not, what do you recommend that I do, how much and how often to take it?

its true about niacin for detox. i know alot of friends who pop 1500 straight about an hour before a drug test and they have never failed. it also stops burning about the third dose. so if you can make it past the first couple of days youll be in the clear.

LSU niacin won't help your look for the show ,unless you do the niacin and wine thing. I would suggest that you guys try it at least once prior the show day. Niacin can be used year around for detox purposes at 30 -50mg a day.

ok liftsiron i got the whole niacin thing down. does it help with ridding the body of water? what suggestions do you have for reducing water as you get closer to a show?

Top Bottom