Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next time you fly fly peeps deltta.

Sounds like a good time. Make sure you go to the Somba Grill in The Mirage. It is one of the best places in Vegas to eat. Trust me, and get a few pitchers of their homemade Sangria.

freak daddy said:
Sounds like a good time. Make sure you go to the Somba Grill in The Mirage. It is one of the best places in Vegas to eat. Trust me, and get a few pitchers of their homemade Sangria.

duely noted... yeah i am gonna have a great time regardless of who else has one... i have decided that LOL

Interesting Delta facts....

If Delta can save one cent ($.01) on their fuel cost per gallon, they will save over 8 million dollars PER DAY!!!

A jet with one engine idling on the runway for 30 minutes burns over 600 pounds of fuel. with all four engines on idle, it will burn over a ton of fuel in 30 minutes.

The treads on the tires are so thick, the grooves on the tire design is over 12 inches deep.

the plane has to dump over 600,000 pounds of fuel if it has to make an emergency landing, because the plane - while can taxi and lift off - can not land with that much weight.

Learned all this on my flight last night while it was delayed.

saint808 said:

duely noted... yeah i am gonna have a great time regardless of who else has one... i have decided that LOL

If you have a bad time in Vegas, something is wrong. Truely wrong.

The Somba is a Brazilian steak house. It is like 9 courses. They bring your meats out on skewers nad cut right off the skewer onto your plate. It's like 30 bucks a head. Not counting drinks. They also have the biggest lobster tails I have ever seen. We ordered two last time we there. Plus the other food. :p

Anal AssPlorer said:
Interesting Delta facts....

Learned all this on my flight last night while it was delayed.

my last flight was delayed and all i learned was the lady beside me was a jerk ass and not very social.

freak daddy said:

If you have a bad time in Vegas, something is wrong. Truely wrong.

The Somba is a Brazilian steak house. It is like 9 courses. They bring your meats out on skewers nad cut right off the skewer onto your plate. It's like 30 bucks a head. Not counting drinks. They also have the biggest lobster tails I have ever seen. We ordered two last time we there. Plus the other food. :p

yeah for that week i am in vegas all dieting is off.. time to go back to the fat guy saint that i know is still inside me... i hope... last time i truly tried to consume an insane amount of food i found out that i couldn't

saint808 said:

my last flight was delayed and all i learned was the lady beside me was a jerk ass and not very social.

That is what those little pillows on the plane are for. To smother the bitch with. DUH!!!!!!!!

Anal AssPlorer said:

That is what those little pillows on the plane are for. To smother the bitch with. DUH!!!!!!!!

this plane was so small i am kind of surprised it had seats to be honest.and on the way back we mae a small stop to dust some crops.

Top Bottom