Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Level Flexibility

GVillian

Hello - I just wanted to see if any of you ladies out there had any tips or suggestions on how to increase overall flexibility. Naturally growing up I was not very flexible and did not do any activities that increased flexibility such as ballet, gymnastics etc. In my early 20's I took up yoga and seems to have gained fairly good flexibility in my tight hamstrings and generally all over. I am proud to say that I can place my hands flat on the floor with straight legs when bending over and touch my forehead to my knee comfortably when folding over one leg.

I am not in my early 30's and want to take my flexibility to the next level and am aiming to eventually be able to do the splits, one way or both. I spend at least 20 minutes stretching after every workout but seem to have hit a plateau in my flexibility as I have not seen much improvement lately. Is flexibility a priority for anyone else? If so, what do you do to maintain and also keep improving? Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Yes I agree. In terms of stretching after a workout, how long should each stretch be held to make flexibility gains?

Top Bottom