Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle

reecebrahh

Hey guys just want to see what everyone thinks about my 3rd cycle, and also is it worth adding either masteron or anavar week 6-10 or is it not worth the extra $$?? Main goal is to lean/harden up as much as possible! Thanks guys!

Week 1-10 200mg prop
Week 1-8 300mg tren ace
Week 6-10 either 400mg mast or 60mg var???

I have cabar and arimidex on stand by with hcg running from week 6 and pct will be 4 weeks of clomid.

First time running tren so Im going the whole less is more here and eod jabs!

Stats
195lbs
11% bodyfat

Thanks guys!

I would add a lot more than just clomid for pct.. its very incomplete and tren shuts you down hard

DAA
Unleashed post cycle stack
formastanzol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Id advise you add some more items to your pct bro, id stack in some unleashed/postcycle combo, daa powder and some forma in with the clomid. You really want to round off you pct and make recovery as easy as possible.
Id also advice adding in hcgenerate earlier on cycle, weeks 1-5 before starting your HCG.

Okay I will get the post combo and daa add it to pct thanks! Are the doses good? And is it worth running masteron or anavar?

Hey guys just want to see what everyone thinks about my 3rd cycle, and also is it worth adding either masteron or anavar week 6-10 or is it not worth the extra $$?? Main goal is to lean/harden up as much as possible! Thanks guys!

Week 1-10 200mg prop
Week 1-8 300mg tren ace

I have cabar and arimidex on stand by with hcg running from week 6 and pct will be 4 weeks of clomid.

First time running tren so Im going the whole less is more here and eod jabs!

Stats
195lbs
11% bodyfat

Thanks guys!

Are your doses per pin or week? I would run var at 80mg/ed over mast but that's just cause i haven't experimented with mast enough.

Pct
Post cycle
Unleashed
DAA powder or chews
Forma stanzol or formeron
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Ostarine 25mg Ed and continue 4 weeks after pct.

Last edited:
Are your doses per pin or week? I would run var at 80mg/ed over mast but that's just cause i haven't experimented with mast enough.

Pct
Post cycle
Unleashed
DAA powder or chews
Forma stanzol or formeron
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Ostarine 25mg Ed and continue 4 weeks after pct.

Per week mate this is my first tren cycle

Week 1-10 200mg prop
Week 1-8 300mg tren ace

That's really just a waste of gear bro, 200mg per week. I'd run it this way.

1-10 test P 100mg/Eod
1-8 tren A 75mg Eod

Run your caber as you assess your sides to the tren. For me I get insanely horny, random woods throughout the day, extreme hunger, drenching night sweats, insomnia and a really bad craving for sweets.

Have you ever ran Prop before? I still have 120ml of it I refuse to run cause the PIP is so damn bad. Lol I'll run it again one day maybe but it won't be anytime soon.

I run 100mg test prop eod when adding a boost to my hrp I love it feel like horny Hercules only negative is pimple city the pain is well worth it

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

I definitely don't advise raising the test dose. Know if your are inclined to raise the tren a couple weeks in then so be it but leave the test low. Even a mild dose of test(500 mg) with any dose of tren is brutal. You can tolerate a hell of alot of tren with test low so 300 will be a walk in the park sides wise. I also suggest running the tren for 10 weeks and run an oral 2 weeks past until pct. if your not gonna run mast the whole way then no need to run it half way through. Just go with var from 6-12. Make sure you have some n2guard on hand. I also suggest adding the test boosters to pct and running some bridge after pct.

Top Bottom